Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Translation Assistance

Ciuine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I think i may disappoint you a bit, but my template is a "copy and paste" too, i have just came from work where i went after exam, so i didnt really have time to rework it, just removed some functions to make it lighter and added a few small comments.

http://zalil.ru/30326657

Currently it works by index but i'm not sure if it will work for indexes after 10, maybe it should be reworked (i remember my flash time when 1 function prevented code to execute normally but after a fix all was good... Maybe this code requires same fix).

Also you need to save unit's ID somewhere in his variable(table) to be able to access it through button pressing.

• Ответов 96
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Well, guys, i'll try to explain.

If you have 0-9 you can code any number by using 1 digit for each "^" of 10 of number length. For example if number is 725 then you can encode it as "725" and need 3 digits because 1000 (a number of numbers from 000 to 999) is 10^3

So if you need to encode "25" you can encode it as "25", 2 digits because 100 (a number of numbers from 00 to 99) is 10^2.

Now i'll switch to binary: If you have just 0-1 numbers you can encode any number by using as many as "^" of that number's numbers of 2 is.... Well, shit, my poor knowledge of english makes it even 10 billion times more complicated... Sry...

If you want to encode 234 you can encode it by using 8 digits (because 2^7 is 128 and 2^8 is 256 - 256 is the number of numbers from 00000000 to 11111111) so you can encode it as 11101010.

But if you have 70 emotes you can encode it as just 2 emotes - with 1 emote you can encode only 01-70, but with 2 you can encode 70^2 = 4900 different numbers (0001-4900 or 0000-4899 if you like). With 3 digits (emotes) you can encode even 70 timesmore info.

So, for example, if you send 8622, 8575, 8587, and 8564 - these are just 4 different symbols in our encoding system (like B34R or TRIP or ABAF or anything imaginable if you have good imagination and know what i'm talking about ).

And these symbols, by being sent in apropriate order tell you a number between 0 and 70^4 (70^4 is ~~24.000.000).

So if you had only 10 emotions you should have sent like 8 different emotions to transmit a message containing something like "221852789", but you have 70+ emotions so you can encode much more info in 1 digit (emotion)....

Well sry again for my strange drug-trip-like comment.

Carni,

BTW i think you need something like "Strat" and "EOF" encoded in emotions. Like "emotion 1 means start, and emotion 2 means end" so you'll have more flexible system.

But there is a little probem with all that emotions:

In RU servers we have DIFFERENT set of emotions. For example one has 2 types of dancing and other has patron-dragon emotion, third man has both and fourth has none of them...

@first part: I know all of what you've sad, so what was the aim of the first part?^^

Quote:
Carni,

BTW i think you need something like "Strat" and "EOF" encoded in emotions. Like "emotion 1 means start, and emotion 2 means end" so you'll have more flexible system.

But this would increase the sending time rapidly, so I think is betther to turn the emote interpretation only on in inis and forbid the lootmaster to send other emotes in a row of more than 3 (because i've a timeout, when in a row there is a timegab bigge than 5sec (usual sending sequense is 1-max 2 seconds)

Quote:
But there is a little probem with all that emotions:

In RU servers we have DIFFERENT set of emotions. For example one has 2 types of dancing and other has patron-dragon emotion, third man has both and fourth has none of them...

wtf, and how many emotes exist, which has all player? And are the playerbased emote th ones in the 3rd button in the interface???

I need more information about this, but I think it is possible to handle this in a similar (but more complex way) as a handle the emotes with the same texts...

First part was adressed to Cuine's

Quote:
I'm confused by how this works, the emotes it called on for /morse were 8622, 8575, 8587, and 8564. Tongue, flirt, sit, dance.

About different emotes:

There is an alternative "dance" emotion which you could get by dancing with a go-go dancer during aniversary event. 90% of players have it, new player - don't and can't get it somehow.

There is a patron-dragon emotion which was given to those who has preordered AO or who has bought a DVD. Also there will be collection pack soon which will have that emotion but it's not for sale yet.

So there's only 2 emotions ATM which not all players have.

thx, but I don't know, why I need the health of a player to select, who get the item.

I think, this would only senseful, if you full replace the groupmemberview ingame and to this is a much more work than this addon...

btw i really hate treelike thread view, so did you read my message with the following link inside?

http://zalil.ru/30326657

It's lost somewhere in the middle of page 2.

So I need only the russian localisation of the texts and I can filter them out similar to that emotes, which has the same text as an emote previous added to the EmoteDataTable.

So know problem, and because this are only 2, it reduces the representable number not to much.

BTW: What is now the biggest itemID ingame?

yes, and here the same answer:

Quote:
thx, but I don't know, why I need the health of a player to select, who get the item.

I think, this would only senseful, if you full replace the groupmemberview ingame and to this is a much more work than this addon...

BTW: I hate this to, when it is without a really working system to find the new messages

Lol that's just a template to all my pvp stuff (in pvp you need HP of a player).

You can just remove it (make a 100% width panel, smth like 176 px)

What you need is player list CLICKABLE with players names and classes (in case... Just in case.)

You can increase it to 24 players. (i think this would require increasing parent widget size by 20x17 px but it's a bit too long and not usefull in pvp so i don't use long ones).

20 px is a height of a panel.

Well i don't see your list atm, i've just uploaded mine.

What i saw is "type /l PLAYERNAME" and that's not rly a nice thing, IMO.

Otherwise we would still play MUDs and do a lot of console stuff.

I believe the error here might be that /em is a functional slash command in the NA version of Allods, and as such the event "EVENT_UNKNOWN_SLASH_COMMAND" is not processed when it is used.

Edit: This is correct, upon changing "/em on" to "/emlm on" the field was turned on and 133742 was printed to the mods.txt.

lol, I hate such errors, because they are very difficult to find out.

BTW: for what stands /em ? (I've tried this with my us char and the chatinfo told me, that it is an invalid slahcommand o.O)

I'm going to assume that it's a shorter version of the /emote call. Like /w is short for /whisper and the like.

Update:

-added send ItemID, which morse the item via emotes

-if "/emon", the received Item (via Emote-Morse) is shown to not loot masters

ToDo:

-raid support

-multiply LootMaster support -> remove Lootroll with Event and not with winnerset

-sorted memberlist

Edit: attachment updatet

Seems like it, but my game client still recognizes it as a valid slash command. Even if it doesn't do anything.

I need simple translations this time around. For my new, new, new.. add-on. WhisperWindow

Basically generates three separated text windows for whisper/zone/party, and with that I need translated...

Code:
To

From

Self

Whisper

Zone

Party

Code:
To -- nothing
From -- "шепчет Вам"

nvr6vo.jpg

Code:
Self -- "шепчет сам себе" or "себе" or maybe Эхо ( "Echo" ) о_0
Whisper -- "Шепот"
Zone -- "Зона"
Party -- "Группа"

Thanks Duvodas, the self mechanics are just there because the game doesn't pass params.recipient when you send messages to yourself. :P

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования