Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Developing AOChatExtension

Гость Carnifex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Quote:
Someone an idea, why this code do not work? o.O

Don't know, the code looks OK to me.
But instead of for _,member in ipairs(members) do i usually write for _,member in members do but I don't think it is a problem.

Quote:
BTW2: How to check, if the sender of a msg is now offline?

Probably it is only possible by adding into Friend list, and looking for friend's "isLogged" status.

P.S. Here is a special instruction in English: Publication of new Addons (Instruction) :)

Quote:
Don't know, the code looks OK to me.

for me to ;) But one german player sad, that guild members are still added to friendslist to get the data from them, so i wounder, why I do not get playeID from them (I only add a player to friendslist for getting data, if he is not still there and if I wasn't able to get data from him bythis function, which also have an group/raid part after this part of code). But I d not have tested it by my self, so it is maybe an issue because of an outdated gameversion.

Quote:
Probably it is only possible by adding into Friend list, and looking for friend's "isLogged" status.

So there is unfortunately no unit.getOnlineStatus^^ But I also can get this from group/guild.

Quote:
Here is a special instruction in English

Thx, I will do this, when I'am ready with version 0.4, because the current realase is still an beta version, and ther will be some little feature-adds and -changes in version 0.4.

Code:
При нажатии на имя в чате появляется меню с контекстными действиями.
Menu with context actions appears after pressing a nickname in chat.

BTW: Why is ui9.ru in the last time often down?

Quote:
current roadmap (0.9 -> 4.11.10 && 1.0 -> 7.11.10)
- [0.9] Checking, if player is offline (handling getting data erros -> field not shown)
- [0.9] if the current group has 6 members, the invite button change to create raid and invite
- [0.9] new strings "Options", "create raid and invite" and "player offline" (instead "thats me")
- [0.9] GuidlID-tests
- [0.9] show subzones, if in guild
- [1.0] option button with: turn off/on playerdata (zone, lvl, class) + turn off/on "dangerous functions" (e.g. kicks...) + open whole chatlog + paste item
- [2.0] chatlog with ingame UI (if you open it with a click on a players name with the filter to the messages of this player)
- [2.1] send event to SpamProtect to add Goldsellermsg by contextmenuoption and ban the Goldseller (thanks Regimardyl (German forum) for this idea)
- [2.2] Show msg in edit box (for copy and paste) and add option copy and past last msg to players context menu
- [2.3] advanced filters (channels, time...)
- [3.0pre] abbility to paste items in a special format (" [item{itemid}|(itemquality)itemname(itemlvl)] ") to the chat (you have to copy and paste it in the chat by ourself)
- [3.0] abbilty to show Items, which were pasted in the chat with this addon (only works if both sides use this addon) =list alle items of the player in his context menu

Quote:
for me to ;) But one german player sad, that guild members are still added to friendslist to get the data from them, so i wounder, why I do not get playeID from them

Try rewriting this part of code completely (e.g. DELETE it, and write it again, from scratch, it takes just a couple of minutes). Sometimes, it is easier to re-write the code than to search for an error, because this error can be a small unnoticeable typo. :)

Quote:
При нажатии на имя в чате появляется меню с контекстными действиями.

Yes, this "Short Description" is OK :)

Quote:
Yes, this "Short Description" is OK :)

Of course, you have give this to me in an other thread, do you remember? xD

BTW: I also try to release AOChatExtension until the end of this week (at least an release candidate).

AOChatExtension with new Classlib attached

Errors if you try to get information from an offline player:

Quote:
Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: GetZonesMapInfo, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: SetInfoFromFriend, global, line: 129, defined: Lua, line: 118, [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: OnSecondTimer, global, line: 379, defined: Lua, line: 372, [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: Game::LuaMapGetZonesMapPartInfo: param 1 not a class GMUIHelper::ObjectId (type: nil), details: int __cdecl Game::LuaMapGetZonesMapPartInfo(struct lua_State *,bool (__cdecl *)(class nstl::basic_string<char> &,class Lua::Table &,const struct GMUIHelper::IZonesMap *))

Error: addon AOChatExtension: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon AOChatExtension: [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."] :129: attempt to index a nil value

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: SetInfoFromFriend, global, line: 129, defined: Lua, line: 118, [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: OnSecondTimer, global, line: 379, defined: Lua, line: 372, [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: GetZonesMapInfo, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: OnTextObjectClicked, global, line: 185, defined: Lua, line: 175, [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: Game::LuaMapGetZonesMapPartInfo: param 1 not a class GMUIHelper::ObjectId (type: nil), details: int __cdecl Game::LuaMapGetZonesMapPartInfo(struct lua_State *,bool (__cdecl *)(class nstl::basic_string<char> &,class Lua::Table &,const struct GMUIHelper::IZonesMap *))

Error: addon AOChatExtension: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon AOChatExtension: [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."] :129: attempt to index a nil value

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon AOChatExtension: func: OnTextObjectClicked, global, line: 185, defined: Lua, line: 175, [string "mods/addons/aochatextension/aochatextension..."]

But if somebody is offline, you can determine it, by adding him to friends, and looking into his "isLogged" status:

social.GetFriendInfo(friend).isLogged -- AO 1.1.04+

or

friend.isLogged -- AO 1.1.02/03

there was no question!^^ I will do this in the next version of AOChatExtension. I only wont to write the error somewhere down, so that I don't forget to fix it, because I cause the error more or less randomly why I was testing SpamProtect.

So I'm one week behinf my timetable for AOChatExtension, so I think I publish it in version 0.9 now and move the first to features to version 1.0

- [1.0p] show subzones, if in guild

- [1.0p]dynamic labeling (player offline and create raid and inv)

- [1.0] option button with: turn off/on playerdata (zone, lvl, class) + turn off/on "dangerous functions" (e.g. kicks...) + open whole chatlog + paste item

- [2.0] chatlog with ingame UI (if you open it with a click on a players name with the filter to the messages of this player)

- [2.1] send event to SpamProtect to add Goldsellermsg by contextmenuoption and ban the Goldseller (thanks Regimardyl (German forum) for this idea)

- [2.2] Show msg in edit box (for copy and paste) and add option copy and past last msg to players context menu

- [2.3] advanced filters (channels, time...)

- [3.0pre] abbility to paste items in a special format (" [item{itemid}|(itemquality)itemname(itemlvl)] ") to the chat (you have to copy and paste it in the chat by ourself)

- [3.0] abbilty to show Items, which were pasted in the chat with this addon (only works if both sides use this addon) =list alle items of the player in his context menu

• 2 недели спустя...

Has someone an idea, why the checkboxes aren't working in the last beta release? http://ui9.ru/forum/aochatextension/topic/996/t996-AOChatExtension-Beta-Channel-1-0b_pre4-18-11-15

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования