Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Question about A4 items

Гость SicklySoul

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello!

So I have a question, there's been rumours in my server that items 51/52 (52 item level) can't upgrade more than LEGENDARY, and that items 51/51 can be upgraded up to FANTASTIC.

Some people have told me that items 51/52 are better even though they stop in LEGENDARY quality...

I don't have plenty of gold and I don't want to upgrade a lot of items, so I want to know is it true? items 51/52 are better than 51/51? their last quality is LEGENDARY?

Thanks in advance!

52 items are better than 51. After you have 51 item with FANTASTIC quality, you can use special modification item to upgrade your item up to 52 level. Those modification items you can get from far layer of astral.

Btw: from the beginning there are 51 and 52 items but after next patch you will have only 51 items.

But what will happen to my lvl52 items I already dropped? they will disappear?

For example, I dropped level 52 Gloves of Shining Sun, I have level 51 Gloves of Midday Sun, will my level 51 gloves turn into that level52?

Thank you for clarifying!

Thank you so much!

Actually it's a really cool system, there has been so many rumours... I'm glad to understand how it works now, I'm very excited about the new Alchemy system too, but on the other hand it's strange to boost a profession and leave others behind, I wonder if Astrum Nival has plans for them.

One more question: After using the modificator, when my level51 item turns into a level52, will it keep FANTASTIC quality or will it become UNCOMMON quality?

Anyways, thanks again, I'll repass the info, have a nice day! :)

Astrum Nival is not involved in making of Allods. After some years ago when Allods were bought by the mail.ru the team, which was developing the game, renamed to Allods Team. At least we were told that they are the same developers.

Wow that's news for me, do you know if Nival's working on something else?

@Edit

Nevermind, I misunderstood at first, I got it now.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования