Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Question about buying addons

sade

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, I am from Allods North America. We will soon have patch 4.0 and I am looking in to buying some addons from this site. My question is, since all of the addons cost in rubles and I will pay in USD (US dollars) how much worth an addon cost me?

Is it true that a 20 ruble addon will only cost me .66 USD?

Also will I be charged extra from my bank for buying something in a different currency?

When I buy an addon, where will be option be to cancel my subscription to that addon?

Thank you :)

Hi. Unfortunately it's currently impossible to buy something on this website using out-of-ex-ussr payment options (non-ussr Visa/Mastercard, PayPal). Webmoney is an exception, but it isn't very popular.

As for exchange rate, international USD -> RUR exchange rate is 1:30.1 atm (may vary a little bit), So yes, 20 russian roubles is something around 0.67 USD.

Alloder.pro does not update your addon subscription automatically unless you have some credits on your alloder.pro account, so it does not charge your credit card when your subscription ends. But you can buy some credits and have your subscription automatically updated when it expires if you have enough credits on your alloder.pro account.

I hope we will add support for credit cards of non-ex-ussr banks in the end of this month or in the beginning of next.

I hope we will add support for credit cards of non-ex-ussr banks in the end of this month or in the beginning of next.

That soon? I guess I cannot be to sad then! Glad to hear it, love the site it is something allods very much needed. Can't wait to purchase some of the really great addons developed by the allods players :)

Hello ,

Im from the EU Allods, and like my NA friend here am interested in purchasing some addons, but i have some questions.

- your addons have EU version support

- do you supply English version for them , since i cant understand russian

- once i buy an addon do i need to pay monthly fee to use it , or if i buy it i can use it as long as i want

- if the second option is true, ,having bought 1 version of it i am entitled to downloading upgrades for that version or do i have to buy the new version of the addon again

Thank you for your time and hope i get positive answers.

Hello ,

Im from the EU Allods, and like my NA friend here am interested in purchasing some addons, but i have some questions.

- your addons have EU version support

- do you supply English version for them , since i cant understand russian

- once i buy an addon do i need to pay monthly fee to use it , or if i buy it i can use it as long as i want

- if the second option is true, ,having bought 1 version of it i am entitled to downloading upgrades for that version or do i have to buy the new version of the addon again

Thank you for your time and hope i get positive answers.

It's up to addon's developer (each and any) to support different game versions and/or game localizations.

Supporting different game version is not hard at all, but it can be complicated by the absence of required EU/NA client "on hands", but isn't hard if there are any players that want to cooperate in adding such complaitability and fixing errors, as "fixes" usually consist of replacing and/or renaming missing/added functions to work in both versions.

As for english/other versions, adding multilingual support is not hard at all, but most of current addon developers do not know english. However, google translate and other usefull tools can help us out. If you want to buy some addon (now or in the future), you may ask the author if he has english/deutsch/francais etc support or not.

Also, some of the addons do not require language files at all. Target marker and such, for example.

Each paid addon has payment option description. Some of them are "buy once and you are free to download updates forever". Some of them are "Pay once for a limited acces, and then pay again same/other amount of money for access prolongation".

Here's an example of potential addon's payment options:

1) Pay 1$ for initial access, and get 6 months of acces time. After 6 months your access terminates and you will need to update your subscription to download new versions by paying additional 1$.

2) Pay 5$ for initial access and get 3 months of access time. After 3 months your access terminates and you will need to update your subscription to download new versions by paying additional 1$.

3) Pay 1$ and get permanent access to addon and it's updates (well, permanent does not mean that author will not abandon allods or addons after some time, so it may come that at some point noone will fix that addon).

For every addon, it's only author's decision to make it free or paid, and to choose payment amounts and options. Also an author can change them at any time.

One thing you should know, is that once you've bought an addon you may stay with current payscheme even if the author changes one. E.g. if he increases cost or decreases subscription duration, you will keep your old payment scheme and will keep your acces to addon's updates and new versions.

At the moment, there are no "limited-use" addons, so even if you've bought an addon and don't want to access new versions and/or fixes you may use it as long as it works. Later on, however, subscription addons may appear(but not guaranteed, at the moment). E.g. addons that work only for character you bought it for, and/or that work for limited time only, requiring mandatory subscription update for it to continue working and/or separate/individual purchases for different characters.

Thank you for the fast reply.

I hope we get some addons with EU support to. Atm only US has decent amount of ppl to find some willing to develop addons like Ciuine witch is a rly great guy a real help to allods fans

English is exist in many addons(in my addons - 99%):

AddonsTools r80d2

post-3-0-81660800-1361196553_thumb.jpg

NamePlateBars2 r55c2

post-3-0-25183700-1361196570_thumb.jpg

TargetsManager 4.0.01.21 r2b4

post-3-0-87382900-1361196574_thumb.jpg

ShipControl r52

post-3-0-01794200-1361196638_thumb.jpg

etc

and they work on old version client - in Japan

Yes , thank you , but atm i am interested in the aquizition of GemsInfo and pop-upchat pro and maybe unknown astral for the new version of astral.

Since EU and NA are getting 4.0 on March 13 , a lot of ppl would want to get this addons and more. So i suggest that you adapt this addons also for NA and EU versions, since there will be a lot of demand on them.

Keep up the good work.

Thnak you

Hi. Unfortunately it's currently impossible to buy something on this website using out-of-ex-ussr payment options (non-ussr Visa/Mastercard, PayPal). Webmoney is an exception, but it isn't very popular.

As for exchange rate, international USD -> RUR exchange rate is 1:30.1 atm (may vary a little bit), So yes, 20 russian roubles is something around 0.67 USD.

Alloder.pro does not update your addon subscription automatically unless you have some credits on your alloder.pro account, so it does not charge your credit card when your subscription ends. But you can buy some credits and have your subscription automatically updated when it expires if you have enough credits on your alloder.pro account.

so if Webmoney is an exception does that mean Webmoney can be used right now to purchase the Addons?

• 3 недели спустя...

The services and products described on wmtransfer.com and webmoney.ru and offered by WM Transfer Ltd. are not being offered within the United States and not being offered to U.S residents or citizens, as defined under applicable law. WM Transfer ltd. and its products and services offered on the site wmtransfer.com,webmoney.ru are NOT registered or regulated by any U.S. including FINRA, SEC, FSC, NFA, FinCEN, CFTC or ASIC.

• 2 недели спустя...

Done. New payment option added - "Visa/Mastercard (for all countries)". Comission - 3.1 % , but not less than 10.00 руб ($ 0.30).

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования