Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

(Request) Developer of AONudePatch

Гость bang4buck

Рекомендуемые сообщения

we have private server now the clients version it uses NA OR RUSSIAN 1.1.01.8 or 1.1.02 client. we need someone to make a new nude patch for it because i test the nude patch i got from here it doesn't work. since it's a private server we can do whatever we want on our server unlike the Official AO they have to put on protection and game guard to preventing from working. we can turn that off on the private server. but it seems the 1.1.01.8 or 1.1.02 client. doesn't work with this patch anymore. so we need the developer of the 1.0.06+Nude patch to remake it on the newer version. for those that like to enjoy this kinds of contents on their private server. or need someone to re-edit or export those protection textures from 1.1.01.8 or 1.1.02 client and import the nude patch textures to it.

you didn't get my questions at all.. because the private server doesn't have a pack updater at this moment. so where do you think we are able to implemented this nude patch into the client then server? i think we need both textures have to be matched by MD5 hash or some sort of bytes. I am not talking about the official AO server here because that's a Blow failures for them to have greedy cash shops.

You take the original textures.

You replace them with new ones.

If game starts without errors (wrong checksum, game client is corrupted please repair etc) then it's ok.

Does your game client check it's integrity?

@ Setras, i got it working for my private server. you're right only need to replaced the files then it work,

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования