Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

USA players still unable to buy Addons

Venric

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I've tried as explained in the forum to make a purchase without google translation and instead used Internet Explorer but the service Alloder.pro has setup for countries outside russia will not take a credit card payment from the united states.

I love what this web site is doing for the developers, all the hard work should be rewarded. sadly we in the united states will miss out unless a payment system can be made properly functional or the addons become free.

I've shown many the addons I would like to purchase and similar interest was expressed.

please help

Изменено пользователем Venric

I will try to contact with z-payment tomorrow or during next days (ncz now there are holidays in Russia and support may don't work), want to ask them about recieving payments from USA via payonline - why this is disabled.

• 2 недели спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...

paiement directly by credit card from france is nearly impossible :/ It will cost us change tax thank is maybe 10 or 20 times more than the price of an addon :/

Is there a way to think about instoring paypal paiement which is certainly the best compromise and the more easy and common paiement mehtod ?

Anyway thanks a lot for all your great job here ;)

Is there a way to think about instoring paypal paiement which is certainly the best compromise and the more easy and common paiement mehtod ?
Unfortunateley, paypal does not allow russian or ukrainian persons to recieve payments. They are only allowed to pay via paypal. Also paypal bans accounts that violate paypal terms.

It will cost us change tax thank is maybe 10 or 20 times more than the price of an addon :/

Hmm, it's strange. What amount of tax?

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования