Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Payment Creditcard

Deamon

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi Guys, 

i have some problems to top up my account to buy some addons. First of all i'm from Germany and i use a credit card. I wanted to top up 500 rubles but everytime my payment is declined. :question:

The main problem is it says i don't pass the 3D Secure check or its blocked by my bank. I'm already registered for the 3D Secure service and payed in other online shops with this system already.  So i went to my bank and asked what's the problem and why my payment is not accepted. They said normally no payments are blocked from our side the problem must be the shop or the service between our bank and the shop . So this wasn't quite useful. So my question is if it´s a known problem or a country problem why my payment is not accepted? Does anyone have maybe the same problem or a solution/workaround for this?

Using another service is not so easy for me because i don't understand the russian language or even the cyrillic letters. :hmm:

Also it´s maybe possible to add the payment option for PayPal or Google Wallet in the near future? In the EU/US region those are some of the most important payment methods.

Regards

Deamon 

Изменено пользователем Deamon

We have now three options for pay via cc. Try it all :) I hope that at least one of them works with your card. I don't know, why there are some troubles and restrictions with sms and I can't do nothing with this, unfortunately.

• 6 месяцев спустя...
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования