Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Make nude patch work again?

Jim_1701

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi, I played Allods years ago and got back recently, and came across some really old stuff about a nude patch...

I know it's silly and weird, but idk, I just thought it was kinda cool.

But as everyone knows, it hasn't worked for years, so I was just wondering, is there any way to make it work again?

3 hours ago, Jim_1701 said:

Hi, I played Allods years ago and got back recently, and came across some really old stuff about a nude patch...

I know it's silly and weird, but idk, I just thought it was kinda cool.

But as everyone knows, it hasn't worked for years, so I was just wondering, is there any way to make it work again?

No, not in any convenient and lasting way.

9 minutes ago, самолет/Eksperyment said:

No, not in any convenient and lasting way.

How about an inconvenient and non lasting way then?

I might be willing to put on a little bit of work on this, haven't got much to do lately anyways xD

10 minutes ago, Jim_1701 said:

How about an inconvenient and non lasting way then?

I might be willing to put on a little bit of work on this, haven't got much to do lately anyways xD

You would probably need developers unpacking and packing tool for textures and then hack game.version file or simply try to replace file when game is loading into ram. Maybe there are other ways, I'm not really an expert on Allods engine. Other thing is actions like that would break license agreement so ban is likely option.

11 minutes ago, самолет/Eksperyment said:

You would probably need developers unpacking and packing tool for textures and then hack game.version file or simply try to replace file when game is loading into ram. Maybe there are other ways, I'm not really an expert on Allods engine. Other thing is actions like that would break license agreement so ban is likely option.

I did find some old tools for unpacking and packing and tried replacing the files but it just doesn't work.

When I replaced them before opening the game, the launcher just downloaded the files again, and when I replaced when the game was starting to load I got an error message.

Oh well, guess it's not worth being banned over that 😕

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования