Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Request: English Item Stats

Гость ashkir

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I'd like an addon or a program, it could be either as I don't mind getting into game to do this. I want to be able to pull the item stats/quality of any item in the game in English. I don't mind having to type out individually each item I want to look up. I just want to pull the stats of items I know the names of.

You want to change the localisation language of the interface (item stats/quality), correct?

If so, I'm sorry to say you, that it is not possible to change the strings on interface stuff ingame.

Not the interface, no. I play on an English client. But every mod to get item stats is in Russian which makes it confusing for me. I want to request one to be made for the English interface. I want to be able to look up stats of items. I don't care if it's an addon that requires me to be in game or a program I have to run.

Quote:
I don't care if it's an addon that requires me to be in game or a program I have to run.

There is no such addons.

There is such windows app -- AO Database Viewer. But unfortunately, it currently contains only russian database.

And there is a website -- http://allodsdatabase.com/ -- which contains databases in all 4 languages. I think this is the solution for you, why not? :)

The problem is, that http://allodsdatabase.com/ isn't up to date in the EU and US version. They still use v. 1.0.06.36 and because of that a lot of content from v. 1.1.00.44 is missing

AllodsDatabase isn't localized for the Americans. They are only up to date to the Europe versions and localizations. =/.

there is a different between eu english localisation and us english localization o.O? (How silly are our GM's xD)

• 3 недели спустя...
Carnifex wrote:
The problem is, that http://allodsdatabase.com/ isn't up to date in the EU and US version. They still use v. 1.0.06.36 and because of that a lot of content from v. 1.1.00.44 is missing

AllodsDatabase.com is now updated. It is written on their start page:

AllodsDatabase.com wrote:

Version 1.1 Update

allodsdatabase.com now with 1.1.00.44.3 data!

New items, npcs, quests and zones are waiting for you to be explored. Enjoy browsing the database.

Sadly, it is still very inaccurate. =/. And it's for the EU version >.<

EU/NA have separate translated sets for many items.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования