Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

[EU-News]Free curse-protection and 2.0.02 soon

Гость Carnifex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Quote:
Dear Sarnautians,

Today, I would like to address you regarding the future of Allods Online, and explain what we are aiming at for the short term.

Volume 4 is the official release of Allods Online

We are happy to inform you, the Allods Online community, first that Volume 4 will be the official release of Allods Online in Europe!

Volume 4 is now deployed on our test server at gPotato.eu and we are able to test the new mechanics that will be going live in Europe in a few weeks. The internal code name for Volume 4 is 2.0.2.xx in case you are looking for a Russian equivalence.

Of course, you can expect plenty of guides on new mechanics, as we have done for all our previous Volumes with our now famous “A closer look at...” series.

The translations for Volume 4 started several weeks ago! They are still in progress, and the amount is big, meaning that this expansion will once more bring tons of new content for your delight. Here are some highlights:

Level cap is raised to level 47, with new skills and new layers added to the talent tree
New PvE areas
New layers of the Astral that you will have to unlock via quests
The much requested mini map
A new innovative system to upgrade your items by merging them
Re-balanced raid and heroic instances
Change of incense mechanics following your feedback, stay tuned!
And much, much more

Besides all of that, we are actively working with Astrum Nival to speed up the release of future updates and patches in Europe, thus reducing the gap between Russian and European versions of Allods Online.

No More Curse Upon Death

Last week, as some of you noticed, the Phylacteries of Passage were free in the boutique for a short time. We then had to remove them as there was a gold exploit linked to this - /slap us. We are happy to let you know that this exploit has been addressed and that you can now get as many Phylacteries of Passage as you wish for free in the Boutique for the foreseeable future. Happy PvP!

March is about events!

I am sure you noticed that we upped the pace with in-game events. March will be even crazier, here is what you can expect:

Double EXP Delight, from the 1st of March to the 8th of March
Astral Batucada
I Got the Power: PvP Tournament. A guild-based Player versus Player tournament
Silent Hill Rookies
Astral Assault PvP event part II

More information on these events will come to you soon, so stay tuned to our website.

Thank you for your huge participation in the “I love my class” contest. Only you could create such videos, some are simply brilliant. As there are 240 prizes in total to be given away, the vast majority of participants should be rewarded. The winners will be announced on Thursday the 10th of March!

Now, let’s get back to testing Volume 4!

Your European Allods Online Producer,
Vince

To tomorrow, we will get a patch, which will lower the price of the curse-protection-items (which you use if you died, so that no item of yours get cursed) to 0 copper and they will be placed for free in the cash shop.

Phylacteries of Passage will be free on eu-servers? Wow, I go to download eu-version, ru-servers suck. And I have already had a violet mage 40 lvl there ^_^

But notice, there are no payment options for russian player on our eu-servers, so you will not be able to buy something in our cash shop.

WEll on RU ther cost like 0.33 crnts each (USA cents) or 0.25 euro cents. It's like 2000 dies for 5 dollars. It's like 5 EYPO half a year... Like less than 1 EYPO/Month...

I know, but there is AH. And I want to leave RU servers not only because of Phylacteries. I have another reasons...

But I don't understand, why does GPotato still keep Curse if curse-protect items are free? Just for curse-cleaning items? Do they have prise?

Quote:
why does GPotato still keep Curse

because it's a part of the game, and they can't change it

Quote:
Just for curse-cleaning items?

Yes they still cost money and you will need them the uncurse cursed loot.

This was don, because they had set last week for ~a hour the normal ones (which you can sold for I think 1 copper) for free in the cash shop and some player had bought billions and sold them to vendors...

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования