Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Евро АО 1.1: Стопка Святых оберегов = 25 кри!

SLA

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ужасные дела творятся сейчас в европейских форумах... gPotato вчера выпустили АО 1.1 ("Revelations of Gipat") в Европе, но допустили одну маленькую КАТАСТРОФИЧЕСКУЮ ошибку - цена на "Святой Оберег" завышена в 12.5 раз, а цены на "Свитки Очищения" понижены. Они применили свой баланс цен, НЕ ТАКОЙ, КАК У "НИВАЛА".

Я запостил в их форуме такой топик:

AO 1.1 Item Shop Review - by Russian player (you will be shocked)

http://en.forum.gpotato.eu/?CD=ALLODS_EN_F004&MD=VT&US=Y&AS=Y&TNO=1080698

Далее привожу его содержание на английском (переводить сейчас нет времени, не могу сейчас оторваться от их форума, сейчас буду писать петицию, с предложением сделать баланс цен как у "Нивала", если они этого не сделают, это будет конец. Идиоты, они ведь не играли в АО 1.1, и тупо не понимают, как важна низкая цена "Святых Оберегов" для выживания игры):

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AO 1.1 Item Shop Review - by Russian player (you will be shocked)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I am Russian player, playing on Russian servers. The "Revelations of Gipat" patch (a.k.a. AO 1.1) was introduced on Russian servers 3 months ago. So I have a 3 months experience playing AO 1.1, and although I'm donating some money into the game, I like AO 1.1 very much.

A long time ago, somebody told me, that prices in European Item Shop are several times bigger than ours! I have the English AO installed for add-ons testing (I am the AO add-on maker), but I have never looked into the Item Shop earlier. Today I have discovered, that it was NOT true. Prices in European Item Shop are QUITE SIMILAR to our Russian Item Shop prices. (Except one SHOCKING moment, introduced in AO 1.1, read below.)

Our prices are measured in "crystals" (1 cr = 1.00 RUB), and your prices are measured in "gpotatos" (1 gp = 0.01 EURO).

That means, 1 cr = 0.0256264455 gp (exactly, calculated by today's rub/euro currency exchange price). Therefore, IF prices in your shop are approximately 4 times bigger IN GPOTATOS than our prices in CRYSTALS, then prices in our shops are equal, right? Then I have calculated, that prices in your shop are approximately 3 - 3.75 times bigger IN GPOTATOS, than our prices IN CRYSTALS. That means REAL prices for RU and EU players are QUITE SIMILAR. You can see it yourself, here is a comparision of prices:

"Small Cone of Incense" - 30 gp / 8 cr

"Large Cone of Incense" - 350 gp / 100 cr

"Stallion's Harness" - 900 gp / 300 cr

OK. As you can see, 1 cr ~= 3 to 3.75 gp, right?

BUT NOW YOU WILL BE SHOCKED !!!

---------------------------------------------

Here comes the prices of "Phylacteries of Passage" and "Parchments of Purification". This is why I'm writing this post. Look:

"Phylactery of Passage" (20 pcs) - 100 gp / 2 cr

"Rare Parchment of Purification" - 50 gp / 15 cr

"Epic Parchment of Purification" - 75 gp / 30 cr

"Legendary Parchment of Purification" - 100 gp / 80 cr

If you are lazy to calculate, here is the same list, where I converted AstrumNival's prices to "gpotatos" (by multiplying by ~ 3.5-3.75):

gPotato VS AstrumNival:

-----------------------

"Phylactery of Passage" (20 pcs) - 100 gp / 7 gp

"Rare Parchment of Purification" - 50 gp / 180 cr

"Epic Parchment of Purification" - 75 gp / 270 cr

"Legendary Parchment of Purification" - 100 gp / 360 cr

-----------------------

WTF? European players have 12.5 TIMES more expensive "Phylactery of Passage", BUT much cheaper "Parchments of Purification"... I'm shocked, gPotato's prices here are balanced COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY from AstrumNival's. Why?

To clarify the situation: gPotato IS NOT the game developer, just a publisher. So, gPotato DOES NOT balance the game itself (AstrumNival does), but gPotato DO balance the PRICES in Item Shop - this is the ONLY thing they balance.

Being a Russian player with 3 months AO 1.1 playing experience, I can say, that gPotato's price balance IS WRONG. It doesn't fit the AO 1.1 gameplay balance.

A Short Guide to Gamer's Psychology for gPotato:

I like AO very much, but I think, AO is no more a "completely free game", since AO 1.1 patch just forced the majority of Russian players to constantly pay rather little amount of money. Little money, but we have to pay constantly. Now I will explain, why AstrumNival's price balance fits the game very well, and gPotato's don't.

Very soon after AO 1.1 release in Russia, we understood, that playing without "Phylactery of Passage" is bad idea. Because our "Parchments of Purification" are expensive - every time you die, there is a possibility that one of your rare/epic/legendary items will become "cursed". Probably, every Russian player had such a unpleasurable experience of having one of your superb items cursed. It is even worse tragedy, when it happens while you are in raid - imagine, single cursed item completely destroys your character's balance, and you HAVE to quit the raid immidiately - you can't tank/dd/heal anymore, you have to go get a replacement item in Bank or Auction... Thah's why we, Russian players, very quickly understood, that it is better to constantly buy VERY CHEAP "Phylactery of Passage", than take risks of being cursed...

gPotato, do you know, why RPG games are popular? Because RPG game is a CONSTANT FLOW of "good" achievements, micro wins, CONSTANT FLOW of good emotions...

Why AstrumNival's price balance is good idea? Because we, Russian players are already used to buing (cheap!) "Phylactery of Passage". We just know, that EVERY DEATH costs 0.1 crystals, and thats fine, WE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, enjoying the CONSTANT FLOW OF "GOOD" ACHIEVEMENTS. And this is good for everyone - players are happy, and AstrumNival is happy.

And why gPotato's price balance is WRONG? Because by lowering the prices of "Parchments of Purification" and by rising the price of "Phylactery of Passage", you destroyed AstrumNival's perfect balance. You FORCED your players to *THINK* about those "bad" things, to SELECT ONE OF TWO BAD THINGS - "What is less evil - to spend money on expensive Phylactery of Passage, or risking to be cursed?" You invented something absolutely new to the MMORPG gaming! :)) You INTERRUPT the player's flow of "good" emotions, and FORCE players to think about only "bad" things (force to select between 2 bad things). Those "interruprions" of good emotions flow in MMORPG are very dangerous. In such moments, the player goes absolutely bad mood. He could think about quiting the game client, or quiting playing the game completely. That is bad players, and dangerous for gPotato company. You don't want to kill the project, right? I think, you get the main idea of this post - AstrumNivals price balance DOES NOT interrupt the players' flow of good emotions, and gPotato's price balance DOES. Clear?

As a conclusion, I highly recommend gPotato to REbalance the prices in Item Shop. Make the same balance as AstrumNival did. Because it is proven by time, that AstrumNival's price balance IS SUCCESSFULL - everyone is pleased on Russian servers.

---

AO game AddOns Developer Community

UI9.RU - Get AddOns for "Allods Online" !

А ещё, я рассказал им историю игры "Аллоды Онлайн", им тоже не мешает это знать, и пусть ГМы gPotato тоже прочтут, и задумаются. Опять же, нет времени переводить на русский:

1.5 years ago, when I saw the game for the first time, during the first Russian Closed Beta Test, it was like a MIRACLE! Game creators promised, that it will be completely F2P game, with millions of users. The Cash Shop was intended for fashion items only, they strictly declared, that there will be NO items in the Cash Shop, which could make the player stronger (like "Incense"). ONLY fashion items, and scrolls of experience (for those, who wants to grow faster). This plan was so perfect, it really COULD have millions of players population...

But one day, "Nival Online" was aquired by "Astrum Online Entertainment", and was renamed to "Astrum Nival".

Then, later, the whole "Astrum Online Entertainment" was acquired by "Mail.ru". That was evil. The chief of "Nival Online", named Sergey Orlovsky, was the man, who created the "Nival" company in far 1996 year. That was him, who wanted to make a completely FREE game for millions of users. When "Mail.ru" acquired his company, Sergey Orlovsky left the chief chair (or the new owners has kicked him out), and then began all those bad things.

"Mail.ru" decided, that Orlovsky's plan was "too F2P", Orlovsky wasn't so greedy, his policy was to HAVE VERY SMALL INCOME from every player, but to have MILLIONS OF SUBSCRIPTIONS. New owners decided, that it is better to have LESS PLAYERS, but MORE MONEY FROM EACH PLAYER. I think, it is stupid. But they just want to get money AS FAST AS IT IS POSSIBLE, not taking into account than it will create the bad reputation of the game itself. Maybe, they want to "squeeze all the juice out" of a agme, and then throw it away. They are stupid businessmen, they don't realize how unique and brilliant is "Allods Online". Later, Orlowsky was interviewed, and he commented the "Mail.ru" policy: "What Mail.ru is doing with Allods Online - they are fracturing (breaking, splitting) the Allods Online gaming community." (This means, literally, - They want to kick out all people who completely don't want to pay, and leave only those, who can pay.) That's why developers didn't pay attention on all our screams in Russian forum - they were ordered to ignore all the fuss in the forum, and wait until all those "wrong" people leave the game.

Many Russian players left the game after Russian AO 1.1 patch. But then came new people (less kids, more students and adults), and constantly coming new people. And currently (3 months since Russian AO 1.1 release) everything is calm enough...<-- This is the future on European AO too :)

But most those people, who left Russian AO 1.0.07 and AO 1.1, came to English AO 1.0.06. And today, after european AO 1.1 patch, all those people will either return to Russian AO, or leave the game completely. They won't stay in European AO anyway.

This is what happened to "Allods Online". That's why on the surface, it seems like "Allods Online" evolution before AO 1.1 was constant REMOVING of features. (while normal game evolution should be opposing - constant ADDING of features).

After the AO 1.1 patch, I think, "Mail.ru" achieved their purpose. Because, the "removing of features" stopped after AO 1.1.00.0 patch. In the newer pathes (1.1.00.1 and 1.1.00.2) the game is only evolving. That's good news - 1.1.00.0 is THE LOWEST POINT, after this patch, the game will begin ADDING features.

But looks like gPotato DO NOT understand all those AO history details, and why AO 1.1 is so important historical moment... They did the pain of AO 1.1 patch even worse by NOT PERFORMING THEIR MAIN DUTY - quality game localization (they left many AO 1.1 content not translated), and by STUPID (and unnecessary) re-balancing of the Cash Shop prices.

-----

The only REAL thing to save European "Allods Online" today, for gPotato, is to UNDERSTAND THEIR MISTAKE, and UNDO their careless Cash Shop prices re-balancing. I think, they will understand it quite soon, after taking a closer look to "Revelations of Gipat" patch, and understanding, what it REALLY is.

Do we have to start a new PETITION, to ask them to undo the re-balancing of the Cash Shop prices?

---

AO game AddOns Developer Community

UI9.RU - Get AddOns for "Allods Online" !

^^ наши что уходили на евро сервер ждали халявы и им было пофиг на то что сумка в 10 раз дороже :) ну теперь кушайте не обляпайтесь )) без оберегов играть невозможно)

хотя если курс этих кортошек на ауке к голде нормальный то жить вполне можно и на евро

Quote:
хотя если курс этих кортошек на ауке к голде нормальный то жить вполне можно и на евро

Насколько слышал, картошки нельзя продать или передать вообще. Насчет самих товаров из лавки не в курсе.

Цену снизили до 10 картошек, но всем как всегда по одному месту.

Там не Россия и если нас можно как лохов обувать на постоянную накурь и обереги(для 40го лвла вообщем то не важно, там это все скупается за голду и на русерве жить 40ым очень хорошо), то неруси с немного другим менталитетом, они себя раздевать не позволят, ну по крайней мере таким способом.

Ежедневно я захожу своими двумя чарами на ISA(более населенный сервер) и вижу там только парней из Monsters Inc.(один чар у меня в них и состоит) это русская ги, но у них проблем нет так как все одеты в фулл оранж, прорунены и т.п. Сам я тоже полуоранж, на прорунку золото есть, но лениво. И пару 40ых + пару лоулвл чаров. На сз пусто, там можно час бегать вокруг храма и не увидеть никого.

До патча людей было море, на сз в вечернее время дрались человек по 30-40 всегда, на всех локациях бегал народ(заходил своим твинком после патча на мертвое море - пусто вообще, хотя за день до патча я там же качался и мы рейдом из 18(!!!) человек фармили репу на ящерах).

Курса кри к картошке не существует, так как она не непередаваема, курс к крошке: 100 крошки = 1200 голды(до патча), сейчас 1700, ниже не видел. Хотя просто никто не выкладывает. Дневные благи на ауке 350г, месячные 2к. Ну вообщем кто-то пытается там на этом навариться но никто и не купит.

Гмы там делают видимость(ну или действительно сами этого хотят) того, что они собирают петиции и собираются направить их разрабам, что бы в будущих патчах они изменили то, что просят игроки. Но игроки просят дамаг на прежний уровень, дейлик на накурь и прочие вещи которые маилрушечка никогда не даст сделать иначе все руофцы свалят на ЕУ :>

Собственно чары пока в офф, по крайней мере до той поры пока не устаканятся цены на благо.

Да, 1200 нормальная цена.

Но пока с благами полная беда, месячных благ, да и дневных там тупо нет - некому выкладывать. В то же время там адски падают цены на воды(300г мертвая вода) и старые благи.

Вообщем если ты сам донатишь то играть 40ым лвлом с 4ой покровой там так же как и раньше, накурился и дамага выровнялась как была, а у тебя еще и хп больше стало. 42ые лвла уже нафармили пара человек Monsters Inc офк. Но на сервере играет человек 20-30 от силы :-D

Duralei wrote:
Цену снизили до 10 картошек, но всем как всегда по одному месту.

УРА! Ради этого я и создавал это обсуждение ! =)
Цель достигнута, теперь в европейскую "Allods Online" можно играть :)

P.S.Yes, I am Slavam on gPotato.eu forum.
I'm telling this, because some people from this thread asked for a proof, that I'm NOT a worker of gPotato or AstrumNival.

Quote:

Проще на ру играть тогда, тут хотя бы кто-то есть на серверах :D

• 1 месяц спустя...
Quote:

I play on the german servers and I do not fully agree with this, because there are to less players on the servers, so that is very very hard to find a group for anything (especially for non heroic instances and raidboss in the mid-lvl 25+). I think, that the price is now at an acceptable level, but it does not make fun to play a game, which is played by not enougth people. I think, that the player numbers at EU servers is one fourth of our lowest numbers. One main reason of this is the very very bad information (no concrete infos) policy of gpotato.eu and the very bad localisation (especially in German and French).

BTW: The developer of AO will give us not your patches from version 1.1.01. The aim is it, to bring inportant features earlier to us. So they will add some features from your later patches to patch 1.1.01. And they also they, that they want to add some additianl features, which you also not have earlier to us (but I think, that they will test them on your servers).

Quote:
  • The expiry timers of the Allods Boutique items will be extended.
  • Some backpacks and deposit boxes will become tradeable. You should see some appearing on the Auction house. We will announce when we know which ones will become tradeable.
  • The Astral experience will be smoothed and polished(in regards to: the issue of available allods you encounter when cruising in the Astral, the aggressiveness of Astral demons, etc). When we know more about these new features, we will communicate this information to you.

• The Patronage system and your Martyrs are important mechanisms of the game. The developers are investigating possible ways to provide players a chance to receive some patronage benefits on their characters even if they cannot afford to acquire cones of incense from the auction house. When we know more about the conclusion of this investigation, we will communicate a more detailed summary to you.
  • Astrum Nival is working on an alteration of the game design which will provide players a way of gaining an extended experience rate after the completion of specific quests. Once more, as soon as we know more we will explain this new system.
  • Astrum Nival will be fixing the issue affecting the delivery of items via in game mail that is affecting some players and the overall mailbox in general.

http://en.forum.gpotato.eu/?CD=ALLODS_EN_F004&TC=0000000000&MD=VT&US=Y&AS=Y&TNO=1090639&LREFF=http%3A%2F%2Fen.forum.gpotato.eu%2FIndex.aspx%3FCD%3DALLODS_EN_F004%26TC%3D0000000000

Quote:
* The expiry timers of the Allods Boutique items will be extended.

Currently we have it set to 1 month (exactly 30 days)
Quote:
* Some backpacks and deposit boxes will become tradeable. You should see some appearing on the Auction house. We will announce when we know which ones will become tradeable.

It is the problem of gPotato. We don't have this problem since we have TRADEABLE "gPotato-points" (called Crystals, in our servers). We have packs of 10, 50, 100, 500, 3000. So one player can buy a pack of 500 for 500 points and sell it to other for gold.
Quote:
* The Astral experience will be smoothed and polished
(in regards to: the issue of available allods you encounter when cruising in the Astral, the aggressiveness of Astral demons, etc). When we know more about these new features, we will communicate this information to you.

Astral is updated with every major patch. You can try to search for info there: http://forum.allods.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=343
In the "Astral" section of each patcnote. But version numbers may differ.
Quote:
* The Patronage system and your Martyrs .....

I don't really understand your situation. It would be better if you'll describe what do your cones if incense and how much do they cost. In Russia it's more like a monthly fee of 5$(or daily of 0.25$).
Quote:
* Astrum Nival is working on an alteration of the game design which will provide players a way of gaining an extended experience rate after the completion of specific quests. Once more, as soon as we know more we will explain this new system.

In Russian AO there are a lot of rumours and information leaks. Most of them come true. But i did not hear anything about ways of gaining more exp.

By the way in Russian AO there is guild-fever running now. Astrum Nival released a guild-content-big-patch, which added guild expirience and guild levelling. And a lot of guild-content, and a bit of style-content(hats, suits, wings etc.)

Quote:
It is the problem of gPotato. We don't have this problem since we have TRADEABLE "gPotato-points" (called Crystals, in our servers). We have packs of 10, 50, 100, 500, 3000. So one player can buy a pack of 500 for 500 points and sell it to other for gold.

I think, the reason why gPotato do nothing like this is, that you can use the same gPotato in other games to.

Quote:
Astral is updated with every major patch. You can try to search for info there: http://forum.allods.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=343
In the "Astral" section of each patcnote. But version numbers may differ.

I read every patchnotes, if you get a new patch. But with the google translator i do not understand all, but enought.

Quote:
I don't really understand your situation. It would be better if you'll describe what do your cones if incense and how much do they cost. In Russia it's more like a monthly fee of 5$(or daily of 0.25$).

This means, that they want to make new quest in the game, so that is possible to reach a high lvl without buying Patronage from the cash shop (but i think only, if you play many hours a day). This is a reaction for getting new people to our servers --> you should only addicted to cash shop at the high lvl range (ability to buy items ingame)
BTW: A large incense cost 260 gPot and at your servers 100 cr --> round 400 gPot. But how much cost a large incense ingame at your servers? At our servers it cost round 500 gold. BTW: a one day incense cost 50 gold and yes this is a little bit silly xD

• 2 недели спустя...
Quote:

I think, the reason why gPotato do nothing like this is, that you can use the same gPotato in other games to.
OMG, yeah, that's the problem. Now i've got it - they don't want to allow people farm potatoes in one game and transfer to other... Weird...
Quote:
I read every patchnotes, if you get a new patch. But with the google translator i do not understand all, but enought.
I think local community is friendly enough to help you to understand anything concerning allods online. I think i can translate our patch notes if someone is interested in it.
Quote:
This means, that they want to make new quest in the game, so that is possible to reach a high lvl without buying Patronage from the cash shop (but i think only, if you play many hours a day). This is a reaction for getting new people to our servers --> you should only addicted to cash shop at the high lvl range (ability to buy items ingame)
BTW: A large incense cost 260 gPot and at your servers 100 cr --> round 400 gPot. But how much cost a large incense ingame at your servers? At our servers it cost round 500 gold. BTW: a one day incense cost 50 gold and yes this is a little bit silly xD

Wow and lol, but i did not hear ANY rumours about this, but this came TRUE!
Now (1.1.03.2x or 1.1.03.25 of russian AO) you can have free patronage once a day for 150-90 minutes (150 for 1-19 lvls, 120 for 20-29 lvls and 90 minutes for 30-34 lvls).
BTW: 100 cr ~~ 260 gPot if 100 gPot = 1 Euro or ~~ 330 gPot if 100 gPot = 1$ so the prices are almost same.
Same for gold, we have stable rate from 1:6 to 1:7 on most of our servers. So big incence (100 cr) costs around 600-700 gold.
I think that this rate (~~600 gold for big incense) is the most stable one, and your servers have lowered rate because they are a bit younger than ours(not so much epic-legendary characters who farm heroics solo). Our rate has grown from 100 gold for 500 cr (old times when we had only 500 cr packs) to ~6 gold for 1 cr, and this number is stable for last... Hmm... 3-4 months.

About CR-POT rates:

x CR = x/(EUR->RUB)*100 POT

So 100 CR = 100/(39.12)*100 =~255 POT

x POT = x/(RUB->EUR)/100 CR

So 100 POT = 100/(0.02556)/100 =~39 CR

You can find RUB->EUR and EUR->RUB rates in google just by typing "EUR->RUB" in search field.

"Carnifex" wrote:
One main reason of this is the very very bad information (no concrete infos) policy of gpotato.eu and the very bad localisation (especially in German and French).

When I see some defects in Russian AO version, it makes me sad, but I understand that Astrum-Nival have a lot of job, and probably are too busy to find and fix every single defect. But foreign players gets not only those defects from Astrum-Nival, but also a poor translation from gPotato, and this makes me especially sad.

gPotato, as a game producer, have only 3 simple tasks:

1) Game localization,
2) Game support,
3) Making money from the game.

They probably have decided that 3-rd task is the most important, and other two are not important at all. I hate those greedy morons for making so poor localizations. Are they blind? Or they can't read? Or they are never testing their own translation? Or maybe they have only 3 people working in AO office? Or are they so unqualified, that they can't run a simple search on their database to find and translate all cyrillic texts? Or what? I don't understand this lame situation. Why their English translation is so poor. And I guess German and French are much worse. :(

When EU servers repopulate, they will be making a LOT of money from this game. I don't understand why they pay so little attention to translatuion quality... BTW, AO development costs at least 15 millions USD, maybe 20 millions. Mail.ru top managers said, it has already paid off! Unbelieveable, they said, their income is already bigger than game development cost.

"Carnifex" wrote:
BTW: The developer of AO will give us not your patches from version 1.1.01. The aim is it, to bring inportant features earlier to us. So they will add some features from your later patches to patch 1.1.01.

gPotato promises to implement a guild leveling system. Technically, it requires AO 1.1.03 API, so I guess your next AO version should be 1.1.03, just like ours.

"Setras" wrote:
Wow and lol, but i did not hear ANY rumours about this, but this came TRUE!
Now (1.1.03.2x or 1.1.03.25 of russian AO) you can have free patronage once a day for 150-90 minutes (150 for 1-19 lvls, 120 for 20-29 lvls and 90 minutes for 30-34 lvls).

Those rumours was in gPotato's promises and announcements :)
We have to thank EU players, because without their boycott, we would NEVER have a free daily Insence quest on our servers. :)

Quote:
gPotato promises to implement a guild leveling system. Technically, it requires AO 1.1.03 API, so I guess your next AO version should be 1.1.03, just like ours.

I do not think so, because they sad, that they implement this step by step and so we will get also 1.1.01 and 1.1.02 (with some extra features from your later patches)

Quote:
We have to thank EU players, because without their boycott, we would NEVER have a free daily Insence quest on our servers. :)

You can read this in the patchnotes of version 1.1.00.62:

Quote:
For now, characters who are level 35+ cannot receive the benefits of this quest. This will be fine tuned in the future.

I hope, this will be also done... ;-)

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования