Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

OLDodin

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I didn't know the effect "цель громобоя". I understand that it is a debuff, that is not working. It is not displayed when you get on your character this debuff.

Can you tell me more information about it? I can't say what is wrong.

"Громобой" - это такой предмет, использование которого позволяет сбросить враждебного персонажа с маунта и запретить его призыв на следующие 10 минут. При активации громобоя на цель вешается дебаф "цель громобоя".

Ваш аддон не знает такого дебаффа и, более того, не обучается ему.

Так же аддон не обучается эффекту "отравленная рана" от друидов. Этот дебафф получается, когда смертельное зелье было использовано под эффект "открытая рана".

Дебафф обычного "смертельного зелья" аддон запоминает.

I use specially this addon to detect "wonded round" from my pet (druid) with AOE "attack". An option : mouse click on icon to select target responsible of buff/debuff could be a good add !

Actually using [tab] [tab] [tab]... to find target. one click should be more quick !

Подскажите как изменить шрифт таймера , а то цифры слишком большие и плохо видать при использовании аддона EnniUI . Или может в настройках аддона сделать настройку на размер шрифта.

You can change the font of the timer, when you go to the folder:

Addons\PowerAuras\PowerAuras\SettingsPreview\Cooldown

and change the file "Text.txt".

You will find these line:

<body alignx="center" aligny="center" shadow="1" outline="1" fontsize="18"><rs class="CLASS"><tip_white><r name="text"/></tip_white></rs></body>

Спасибо !

Уже лучше .

Еще бы время выставлять более удобным способом ,

а то набирать 6 мин на много удобнее чем 300000 ms .

А в общем аддон отличный спасибо .

• 3 недели спустя...

Sorry ich can't help you. When the game crashes, I can not do anything.

This window occurs from game errors, defect memory or corrupt game data.

• 5 недель спустя...

Please look at the pic below. Buff on target ended but icon still appears. Is this a bug or I just configured the addon wrong?

b67a87d0ee8ec56d3d9508afb9a28a00.png

I didn't know if this is a bug in my addon.

I noticed on our server (2.0.06) that some buffs are not displayed under the player frame. I had the mana/energy regeneration buff on me and sometimes when i have very much buffs on me it is not displayed. After some time it was displayed again.

I think it is not displayed in the unit frame buff bar.

No, i'm sure that this buff is no there, because it is removed after using controlling skills on target. Maybe this screen is not a good example, but situation is as I described.

• 2 недели спустя...

Ok, I found the problem while i try to get better performance.

The function HideItems in ScriptPowerAuras.lua has no content, that is the reason for the problem. It is empty since the first version and i didn't see it.

Currently I rewrite the part to detect the buffs/debuffs, then the problem is also fixed.

I finished the complete redesign of the buff/CD detection. I read only the buff info when the buff is created or updated. Also I found that the detection of global cooldown creates 150 KB per second as garbage, I changed this to an other system that takes only 1 KB.

You can define areas in the timer remaining parts that is lower than 0, and areas that is above the maximum duration of the buff. When you will see if the trinket have currently cooldown. Then you put in the maximum the value of the internal cooldown. For example you have a 2 minutes CD trinket then you write the result of 2*60*1000 (120000) in the maximum field. Now you need to check elapsed and it will show how many time of the cooldown is elapsed. You need the buff that the trinket is giving.

You can reset the button position with /paurasreset to the 400, 400 Position. (Standard is i think 400, 0, that is under the target frame)

You can now search for Items and Spells. The search is not more case sensitive. It frees the memory after closing it that is using by the window.

The buff/debuff/itemcd/spellcd-Name is not more case sensitive.

Fixes:

The bug that is dmnrmr reported that sometimes not disappear the picture when the buff is away.

When you check another button then you and switch to itemcd and back, then this button and you is check at the same time.

I had stored in the user.cfg to many data. The complete buff info is in there. Also I save only that values that is other than the defaults.

With r18 I added negative values to the timer text and remove sometimes the first char when it is zero. (09.2 is shortened to 9.2)

With r18 i fixed two bugs that comes with r17:

After a day change, the addon can go wrong, when currently some rules activated. Many people play while the current day is changed.

For negative timer values i see while i write this text, that it is not show the timer value.

Hello...

I want to take a text message or small icon when it was on at my buff icons. It was seen at picture. Can i do that ? And how ? Thanks for helping anyways :)

Allods_120129_180435.jpg

Go with the mouse over the buff icon that you marked with an arrow and look at the name, that you know what the name is.

Klick on the PAuras Button on top of your screen.

Klick on new.

Insert in the first textbox a name for this rule. For example the buff name, this text will be displayed in the list where you add the rule.

Click on show and buff. Click on the "^"-Button and insert in the search window the name of the buff and press enter. Click in the list on your buff that you need to see.

Then click on the button "you".

I think that is no buff that is casted by you. When it is that, then go to the second page and uncheck the second checkbox. It let show buffs that is casted other than you.

Now you can the icon that is on the left screen side move and click on save.

This will display the icon when this buff is on you.

This Update removes the white squares, when the buff is not known.

But I didn't see that the images are white, when hide is checked.

Also I see that multiple rules for the same buff/spell/item is not possible.

Currently I'm changing the parts why it is not possible, then I release R20.

I hope I found now all bugs and R20 will be the next stable revision.

Hello! Yesterday I was looking for addon which will automaticly cast my stone barriers everytime when cooldown is 0 and I dont have them on me. Didnt find that but found Your addon which should remind me about using them after I set it up. I seted it up for stacks of barriers - it shows me icon on left side of my character when I have 1 barrier left (unluckly cant set it to 0 - addon cant see that I dont have barriers at all). I have problems with timer though. Wanted to show me icon when timer on barrier is 45s. Thats 45000ms. So I made like that:

fgBWC.png

But its not showing me icon ever. Tried all configurations and its not working at all so seems to be a problem there or I dont know. It works like that on cooldowns, no problem - just witch timer it has a problems.

Second thing is that I cant put on 1 setting for barriers both show when stacks are 1 or less OR when timer is less than 45s. Seems like except of "OR" its more like "AND" so its not working and had to make 2 separated configs.

Can You help me with that?

OK you would like configure that:

Show the icon when

- Stack size <= 1

or

- Timer <= 45000

This is equal to:

Hide the icon when

- Stack size > 1

and

- Timer > 45000

The problem is here: The hide option on the first page affect only the "is there a buff with this name" and invert only that. I think about that the hide options also affect the stack size and timer.

In r19 is currently a bug that the image is always invisible when you check hide. Also you can not configure two rules for the same buff. I'm currently working on this two bugs and i will release that as soon as possible.

You can for now configure that the image is shown when stack size > 1 and timer > 45000:

Stack size:

check minimum: 1

uncheck maximum

Timer:

check minimum: 45000

uncheck maximum

Well would be awesome if that addon show icon "If there is no specific buff on the target as well" ;-) (Hint - ;-) )

So I made new settings:

Show when:

Stack size - minimum unchecked, maximum 1 (works fine)

Timer - minimum unchecked, maximum 45000 (not working at all)

(Coz u showed me settings for opposite to what I want or for Hide option which is not working as You said)

With timer thing I dont know is that because Stone Barrier has a stuck of 1-7 and addon cant detect it properly.

Waiting for fixes though :) Gl :)

I had similar problem with cooldown icons and found solution. I had settings to show me icon when cooldown is maximum 10s. After using a skill, cooldown went to <10s, icon appeared but didnt vanish after it went to 0. Solution was to tick window by minimum 0ms. Try this. Might help.

Errors from mods.txt

Error: addon PowerAuras: Game::LuaObjectGetBuffPart: Cannot get buff, details: int __cdecl Game::LuaObjectGetBuffPart(bool &,const struct GMUIHelper::IBuffInfo *&,struct lua_State *,bool (__cdecl *)(class nstl::basic_string<char> &,class Lua::State &,class Lua::Table &,struct GMUIHelper::ISpellDescHelper *))

Error: addon PowerAuras: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptbuffreference.lua"]:40: attempt to index local `buffInfo' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: CreateBuffReference, global, line: 40, defined: Lua, line: 37, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptbuffreference.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: RefreshBuffReference, global, line: 91, defined: Lua, line: 82, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptbuffreference.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 101, defined: Lua, line: 96, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]

Thanks for the bug report.

I looked now in the code and i see what is the reason. The buff was no more there and i try to get information about it. I will try to check for existance before i try to get information.

Я использую только баффы для отображения канонов храмовника. Все вроде бы работает корректно...

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования