Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

ShipHUD

Ciuine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Nice, I never got around to actually add it to the current addon; but I always wanted

1) side shields work as two seperate shields

2) have shield percentage values updated even when they are hovered (not sure if yours does that already) and

3) display of nearby enemies (possibly even with range)

Tho, I was more occupied lately with trying to fix RealAgroM (which turns out to be troublesome, with the Paladin since 2.0.06 being able to learn a passive skill that increases his aggro output when righteous word is applied) and the fact that some sort of bug causes the cannot in slot 6 on side 5 (if I'm not remembering it wrong; the 2nd cannon on the lower level starboard) appear twice as slot 5 (even with different ids; device.GetShipSlotInfo does that)

• Ответов 140
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

This is a common bug with the device.GetShipSlotInfo; I'm sorry to see it has returned. Best way to avoid it in general is to reposition cannons, as it commonly occurs when two like-named cannons are placed next to each other in the 5/6 slots.

Good job, Asika1; looks prettier now. You did multi-shield support using the device health rather than the shield sides too; neat. Also looks like you added a cooldown function for the cannons.

I wouldn't say it is nothing like its over the hill predecessor though. However, I have no problem with it if you want to post your version though, nor have I ever. (like icreator did for NamePlateBars)

Quote:
Tho, I was more occupied lately with trying to fix RealAgroM (which turns out to be troublesome, with the Paladin since 2.0.06 being able to learn a passive skill that increases his aggro output when righteous word is applied) and the fact that some sort of bug causes the cannot in slot 6 on side 5 (if I'm not remembering it wrong; the 2nd cannon on the lower level starboard) appear twice as slot 5 (even with different ids; device.GetShipSlotInfo does that)

The fact that on the left side of the slots for the lower deck guns are numbered from stern to bow, and on the right side - from bow to stern.

True, but the issue BhaaL mentioned is that the game sometimes (semi-rarely but easily reproducible) passes two cannons at the same slot.

So you get side5/slot5 side5/slot5 instead of side5/slot5 side5/slot6. Even the state-managed default add-on slaps these two on top of each other in the Visor.

"Return" is a bit off I'd say, we (europeans) just hit 2.0.06.x, while you guys are on 3.0.x already. I've only started noticing it since that patch tho, and it does not just appear with cannons named the same. Actually, its the same on all ships we have in our guild, regardless of cannons there.

Weak, I meant "Return" as in that it's been around for much longer than 2.0.06. I'm not a RU player by the way BhaaL. I'm also still in the stone ages of Allods. Odd that the bug has taken over such a large number of cannons, rather than the same named it was once reported as. Did y'all try swapping the cannons around to try and break it? I wouldn't think there'd be a fix for it; because even my fix while it separated the two cannons, they were often out of order because six was referenced before five in the device table sometimes.

Really? Never seen such a thing.

In my case the initialization of the widgets on the event is the appearance of devices that can accurately track them even when you remove or install in a mode of converting the ship. But never the game client is not confused slots for guns .... Maybe this bug is already fixed in the Russian version of the game?

It's a possibility that it is already fixed for the RU client. I wouldn't know though.

But it was once a very popular game bug and popped up very early, from Carnifex on 2011-03-04. (Edit: Last report from the RU client for this game bug in this forum was from Hades in August.)

I tried this yesterday; changing the cannon in question (or any other cannon) does not help. I'll file a ticket with support when they're back, to see whats up.

У кораблей будут новые корпуса. С двумя пушками на корме и по одной дополнительной с каждого борта)))

Как же, черт возьми, приятно переделывать то, что только что сделали)))

Talkin' about the RU December update?

Oh, by the way, turns out NA/EU are hitting 3.0 around the end/beginning of the year. So NA/EU might only be one patch behind come late December.

а вот мое ваяние )

http://ui9.ru/forum/shipcontrol/about

Allods_111124_001543.jpg

графика конечно никакая но можно стырить с этого аддона )

или откуда вы взяли картинки?

No, the December update have not yet set.

These corps in action (lottery nerds) on trunks explorer. You have such conduct?

Allods_111123_222443.jpg

При всей ммм... авангардности представления, у Вашего аддона есть одно несомненное достоинство - он легко масштабируется под новый корпус.

• 2 недели спустя...

In the description of the API after updating "Astral Storm" added a description of the event EVENT_OBJECT_HEALTH_CHANGED.

When you are in the U.S. will no longer work coloring device - go for it. It works even when there is not his description of the API. Checked))

That was so restored the performance of your add-on in Russia.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll try and get my hands on the 3.0.01 API and make the necessary changes.

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования