Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

WhisperWindow

Ciuine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

>Since you're here, can you tell me what your level 22 zone is called, so I can work on localizing the texts for you?

What is your level 22 zone and where?

I do not think so accurately transmitted through the translation

But I want to try to understand it

Which part should I tell?

• Ответов 292
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Are your chat types; Romanized, Katakana, Hiragana or Kanji? IE, World/Say/Guild/Whisper = ???

Tell me what's in the red box for you (for the map shown in the picture, might be a little different in your version);

2dj5ohi.jpg

AO client  It quotes it from among version.ini.

[version]

LatestVersion = 1102960

Fullversion = 1102960

MinimalVersion = 1100490

DisplayName = ALLODS ONLINE

DisplayVersion = ALLODS ONLINE

World/Say/Guild/Whisper

This is used in the game by a spelling as it is.

If this is translated into Japanese, it becomes it so

World/Say/Guild/Whisper=ワールド/発言/ギルド/ささやき

The image of the world map of holy land is appended.

Without this normally operating, and without accepting the command of /ww that I worry.

The movement of add-on has stopped completely.

Is what you want to learn told?

I'm afraid to take the time.

Salute you for making add-ons.

I can not resolve this issue will have to thank you.

Allods_110204_114911.jpg

So, the name of the area is ホーリー ランド. Okie-doke.

Edit: Oh, as for the other errors, can you give me some more mods.txt?

I'd like you to test out a version that checks for Japanese localization with the information you provided me. Hopefully it works, then I can attune the add-on for you specifically when issues arise. Tell me if the strings for the buttons are in Katakana.

Google Translate:

そのため、地域の名前はホーリーのランドです。オキー-ドーク。

編集:ああ、他のエラーとして、あなたは私にいくつかの詳細 mods.txt を与えることができますか?

私はあなたの情報を日本語版のチェックは、あなたが私を提供してそのバージョンをテストしたいと思います。うまくいけば、それは動作し、私はアドオンのあなたのための具体的な問題が発生したときに同調させることができます。ボタンの文字列がカタカナでされている場合を教えてください。

The window for WhisperWindow remains doing the whiteout though it tested.

Hereafter, it is a quotation from MOD.TXT.

Error: addon WhisperWindow:

Error: addon WhisperWindow:

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: Init, global, line: 664, defined: Lua, line: 620, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: ?, ?, line: 798, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: Attempt to read from undeclared global variable: ITEM_QUALITY_LEGENDARY

Error: addon WhisperWindow: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon WhisperWindow: [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]:664: table index is nil

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: Init, global, line: 664, defined: Lua, line: 620, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: ?, ?, line: 798, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: Can't execute script for addon: Mods/Addons/WhisperWindow/AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb

Alright, at line 592; remove the space between and try again.

Code:
jp = "\206\176\216\176 \215\221\196\222"}

This should translate into the Katakana Holy Land equivalent you mentioned on your computer. (Assuming I'm correct about your encoding being Shift-JIS..)

If that doesn't work, kill the lines at 663;

Code:
--if GetGameLocalization() ~= "jp" then

--IQColor [ ITEM_QUALITY_LEGENDARY ]   = "Legendary"

--IQColor [ ITEM_QUALITY_RELIC ]   = "Relic"

--end

Hello, Nine, you are the the FIRST Japanese player here, welcome! :)

Thank you for Japanese screenshots, it was interesting to see.

Since you are the first player from Japan, you can help us greatly, if you do 2 simple things (we need it to start making Japanese localizations in AO addons):

1) To start making Japanese translations in all our addons, we need to update our AO localization detection method, to make it detect Japanese AO. Yes, as Ciuine said, we need the "Holy Land" string in Japanese. But, we need it in 8-bit encoding (not Unicode!), because LUA (addon programming language use in AO) supports only 8-bit strings.

So, please, install the addon "MapZoneNamesExport" (it is attached below, see MapZoneNamesExport.zip ), login to "Allods Online" once, and then post your MODS.TXT file here, in this forum. This file will contain the "Holy Land" string in Japanese, written in 8-bit encoding - EXACTLY what we need for Japanese language detection. Please, don't just copy-paste the file contents here (because this forum is Unicode), but give us the MODS.TXT file itself (because it is 8-bit encoded).

2) In "Allods Online\data\Packs" folder, you will find AO Japanese localization file, called, probably, "BaseLocJap.pak". Please upload this file to any file-sharing website, and post a download link here.

Thank you in advance! :)

Google Translate:

こんにちは、Nineは、あなたを歓迎し、ここで初の日本人選手です! :)

日本のスクリーンショットをしていただきありがとうございます、それは見て面白かったです。

あなたは日本からの最初のプレーヤーですので、あなたが2つの単純なものを(私たちは、AOのアドオンで日本語ローカライズを行う起動する必要があります)を行う場合は、大幅に私たちを助けることができる:

1)すべてのアドオンの日本語による翻訳文を作り始めるために、我々は、それが日本のAOを検出するために、我々のAOの局在検出法を更新する必要があります。はい、Ciuineとして我々は日本語で"聖地"の文字列を必要とする、と述べた。 LUAは(AOでアドオンプログラミング言語の使用)は、8ビット文字列をサポートしているのでしかし、私たちは、(ないのUnicode!)8ビットのエンコーディングでそれをする必要があります。

だから、(それは以下に添付され、 MapZoneNamesExport.zip を参照してください)アドオン"MapZoneNamesExport"をインストールしてください。ログイン"Allodsオンライン"に一度し、このフォーラムでは、ここで MODS.TXT ファイルを投稿してください。

このファイルには、"8ビットのエンコーディングで書かれた"日本の"聖地"という文字列が含まれているが-正確に我々は日本語の検出のために必要なもの。してください、ないだけでなく、コピー&ペーストここでファイルの内容(これはエンコードされた8ビットであるため)が、我々にMODS.TXTファイル自体を与える(このフォーラムはUnicodeであるため)。

2)は"Allods Online\data\Packs"フォルダでは、と呼ばれる、おそらく、"BaseLocJap.pakを"AOの日本語版のファイルを検索します。任意のファイル共有サイトにこのファイルをアップロードしてください、ここでダウンロードリンクを投稿してください。

事前にありがとうございます! :)

Attachment:

It is the following error codes that have not been operated yet.

Error: addon WhisperWindow: [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]:366: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: Message, global, line: 366, defined: Lua, line: 344, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: OnEventChat, global, line: 287, defined: Lua, line: 230, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]:366: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: Message, global, line: 366, defined: Lua, line: 344, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Error: addon WhisperWindow: func: OnEventChat, global, line: 287, defined: Lua, line: 230, [string "mods/addons/whisperwindow/whisperwindow.lua"]

Nice to meet you SLA

We wish to express our gratitude for welcoming it.

Is it good though it makes an error of add-on of the other?

MOD.TXT is appended.

2)If [ni] is concerned, is it good in this?It up-loaded it.

http://hotfile.com/dl/101807271/aa4aca0/BaseLocjpn.pak.html

We wish to express our gratitude.

Ha, lots of errors from lots of add-ons. :P The errors from WhisperWindow in that mods.txt are caused by the lines I mentioned. If you experience errors after correcting these lines, please tell me what the mods.txt says about the new errors.

Is this a cause?

jp = "\206\176\216\176 \215\221\196\222"}

Yen sign "\" in JIS X 0201 is put on 0x5C in Shift_JIS. When this is matched to the mapping of Unicode, the map is done by YEN SIGN (U+00A5). However, the problem occurs when 0x5C corresponds to backing slash "\"in ASCII, and changes the code of this character from the thing used for the escape sequence of C language etc.

It apologizes to spend time.

If that's correct decimal form of Shift-JIS minus the space, that'd be nice.. But I'm starting to doubt it now.

Code:
jp = "\206\176\216\176\215\221\196\222"}

Yeh, that's just me being dumb, I'll let SLA handle this one. Since I know nothing about this and he knows alot about it. :P

I wish to express my gratitude to you because it is outside assumption of Japanese environment though I cannot use this.

It is ignorant though I also am trying for LUA.

Extent that doesn't become your big loads, please.

It is very wonderful!!!!

The error concerning WhisperWindow was lost from MOD.TXT.

The maximum thanks to you

If some trouble is found, it reports again though it will use in the future.

Thank you really.

Allods_110205_031116.jpg

Epic, and it recognized Japanese localization as well. Tell me if the buttons are inaccurate at the moment.

Though there is no problem about the translation of the button.

グループ = パーティ

This might be more comprehensible.

You don't like the word Omni? What would be better for ALL then, it'd be super if I could figure out how to display Hiragana, but I don't know if I can.

Do you prefer/suggest continued use of Katakana or revert back to English?

Google Translate: (Wow, and I thought the Russian translations were bad..)

あなたは言葉オムニを好きではないのですか?私は何をどのようにひらがなを表示する方法を見つけ出すことができれば、それはスーパーにしたい場合、すべてのためのよりよいでしょうが、私はできるかどうか私は知らない。

あなたがカタカナの/をお勧め続けたの使用または英語に戻すには好きですか?

オムニという日本語はないので正確にはALL=オールなのです。

ですが日本人は比較的英語表記に慣れています。

なので"すべて"というALLはそのまま使われても違和感がありません。

あなたの心を傷つけたのなら申し訳ないです

Google Translate:

Since Japanese is not that exactly is the オムニ ALL = オール

But Japanese people are relatively familiar with written English.

So "オール" is not ALL that can be used without discomfort.

I'm sorry you hurt your heart

What is better converted into Russian Japanese?

Так как японские не то, что именно オムニ ALL = オール

Но японцы относительно знакомы с письменным английским языком.

Таким образом, "オール" это еще не все, что может быть использована без дискомфорта.

Мне жаль тебя болит сердце

German:

[ "raid" ] = "Schlachtzug",

[ "emote" ] = "Emote",

[ "world" ] = "Welt",

[ "shout" ] = "Rufen",

[ "officer" ] = "Offizier",

[ "system" ] = "System",

[ "telepathy" ] = "Telepathie",

[ "online" ] = "ist online.",

[ "offline" ] = "ist offline.",

If "Schlachtzug" is too long, you can keep as "Raid", i think 99,9% of german players would understand this.

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования