Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

New payment module

Lafayette

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Good news for players from non-russian servers - we added (finally) new payment option - "Visa/Mastercard (for all countries)". Comission - 3.1 % , but not less than 10.00 руб ($ 0.30).

Attention - in browser Google Chrome you must deactivate translating feature on payment's page, in other case buttons on this page wouldn't work.

Does not work. I get to the page where I have to input my email adress and chose one of the two payment options (Via ZP Purse and card). But none of those buttons work. I'll try with a different browser.

With Chrome is not working. Maybe the auto-translation feature has something to do with it. But it works fine with Internet Explorer :)

Disabled the translate feature and it works in Google Chrome as well now. You should state somewhere that in order for this to work with Google Chrome, people to deactivate "Always translate Russian" if they have it activated.

Ok, tnx for report. If it's possible - I change language to English on gateway pages by default (tomorrow ask about it z-payment's support).

In case you feel the comission is way too high for each payment, you may click the "Account credit" button, and buy some higher amount of "credit". They'll stay in your account wallet and you'll be able to use your credit to pay for addons w/o needing to transfer money each time.

• 5 недель спустя...

I tried to make a purchase using my credit card for 200 rubles but the purchase wouldnt process. I sent a message to z payments customer support asking for help and this is what the response was "

Служба поддержки

3:45 AM (7 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Hello dear customer!

Unfortunately the web site www.z-payment.ru doesn't accept credit cards issued in United States for online payments. In order to get this problem resolved we advise you to contact www.z-payment.ru support team.

Please note that PayOnline System only provides payment processing services for the website. About all matters relating to the rules and terms of provision of goods or services, you must apply to the administration of web site (online-store) for e-mail address or phone number listed on web pages of online-store.

Confidentiality note: This message and any accompanying documents are confidential. This information is private and protected by law. All data in this correspondence can not be transfered to trird parties, published in a forums and blogs, as well as in a social networks and other public information resources without written permission of "PayOnline System" LLC.

With best regards, Your PayOnline,

[email protected]

Tel: +7 (495) 666-21-43

http://www.payonline.ru "

so this means we still can not purchase addons from North America

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования