Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

hal.dll

Рекомендуемые сообщения

2) Никакого разброса нет, но есть очень много фиксированных точек, некоторые из которых могут быть очень близко друг к другу.

Причем есть свидетельства и в пользу первого, и в пользу второго. Жесть, одним словом. :D

Камни ресаются в одной из нескольких фиксированных точек, почти как ресурсы, только ресурсы ресаются пачкой, а камни не более 1 штуки.

А кто в курсе какое время реса этих камней? Вижу многие аддон скачали, прямо перед носом бард увел камень)

А кто в курсе какое время реса этих камней? Вижу многие аддон скачали, прямо перед носом бард увел камень)

От 30 минут до полутора часов.

Ну почему бард сразу на аддоне и именно на этом?

Да потому что он автопутем до предыдущей точки и до самого камня так же доехал)

в эльджуне координаты точки 

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 11267.048, posY = 11462.451, posZ = -2.533 } }, -- 44.39:74.13 ZoneContested2 -- Allods_131203_012523.jpg

Там зеленый камушек нашелся

post-1644-0-79185800-1386022854_thumb.jp

В последний раз я слышал что-то про рес для подобравшего персонажа пол часа, рес отдельной позиции для неподобравшего персонажа минута.

Возможно с тех времён что-то поменялось.

Аддон обновлен до версии 1.4.

Существенно улучшена ситуация с миникартой на Кирахе.

Нововведений мало, всё время и силы ушли на исправление автобега в предыдущих версиях клиента.

Прошу высказываться. :)

в эльджуне координаты точки

Благодарю. Добавлено в 1.4

Да потому что он автопутем до предыдущей точки и до самого камня так же доехал)

Проклятый аддон, будь он неладен :D

Такс... Опять - пока не забыла.

В Эльджуне вокруг приюта с паломниками и на нижнем острове кольца дракона есть еще места реса камней.

На Эльджуне просьба слегка поменять координаты клада - по клубочку персонаж забегает в стеллу, и не всегда может из неё выбраться.

На Фронтире просьба значком (бочки, дракончика, кораблика) обозначить гибби дающих квест на сбор бочек.

На Фронтире просьба значком (бочки, дракончика, кораблика) обозначить гибби дающих квест на сбор бочек.

Совершенно ненужное, к тому же они всегда на 1 месте.

Hi!

Thanks for this absolutely awesome add-on! I installed it today and I LOVE IT!

I play on a NA server and I've been making my own maps to make it easier for me to finish the quest.

So I wanted to let you know there is one more zone in Eljune - at least on my server - that the add-on doesn't show for me.

Here's my map (it's area Nr. 5 that I mean):

9-ELJUNE_zps1ffde76d.jpg

And here's the link to the rest of my maps (showing exact locations of gems according to my experience).

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/ylvea/library/Stones%20Locations

They might not be complete yet but just in case you could use them for the add-on... :) Haven't compared all of the maps yet but so far I could see there are a couple of other locations on my maps that the add-on doesn't have yet...

Keep up the great work!

Изменено пользователем ylvea

play on a NA server and I've been making my own maps to make it easier for me to finish the quest. So I wanted to let you know there is one more zone in Eljune - at least on my server - that the add-on doesn't show for me.

Hi!

I was guessing that there are should be one more zone with stones, but I was searching it around Takalik.

Thanks for information. I have just checked and found one stone right there. Will be adding all positions for the next release.

Also thanks for the maps. I will check if I could import something.

В Эльджуне вокруг приюта с паломниками

Имеете в виду на горе рядом с Клыками Джунов?

Да, уже сообщили, буду добавлять.

и на нижнем острове кольца дракона есть еще места реса камней.

я не часто там бегаю, буду добавлять по мере поступления или обнаружения.

На Эльджуне просьба слегка поменять координаты клада - по клубочку персонаж забегает в стеллу, и не всегда может из неё выбраться.

Сделаю.

Для автобега? Посмотрим. Целесообразность этого ради упрощения выполнения квеста на 13 голды (который еще и по расписанию) весьма сомнительна :)

Hi!

I was guessing that there are should be one more zone with stones, but I was searching it around Takalik.

Thanks for information. I have just checked and found one stone right there. Will be adding all positions for the next release.

Also thanks for the maps. I will check if I could import something.

Hello again and thanks for your reply!

I actually found one more location there yesterday that I added to my map. Also, NA server was just updated to 4.0.04.57 and I noticed (also yesterday) that some maps were changed. So I updated my images and uploaded all of them again. :) (here's the link one more time)

I will keep updating in future and write the change date in description for every map, so if you are interested you could check again sometimes in future...

I was wondering if maybe I can somehow find out exact location number and give you numbers instead - if I find locations which are not in the add-on? I know there used to be an add-on that showed the location nrs before but it doesn't work for me anymore...

I actually found one more location there yesterday that I added to my map.

Hello again,

Thanks, I see. I have also found some places there which are seem not present in your map yet.

Also, NA server was just updated to 4.0.04.57 and I noticed (also yesterday) that some maps were changed. So I updated my images and uploaded all of them again.

Do you mean Dead Sea? Yes, it was recently "updated". However, its south part was drew misplaced as you can see. AO designers seem to take something hard ;)

I will keep updating in future and write the change date in description for every map, so if you are interested you could check again sometimes in future...

Ok, thanks. I will be checking them from time to time, but not so often.

I was wondering if maybe I can somehow find out exact location number and give you numbers instead - if I find locations which are not in the add-on? I know there used to be an add-on that showed the location nrs before but it doesn't work for me anymore...

You probably mean AOSimpleCoords? It does not work for a long time. Probably some one will fix it later (may be me).

Using my addon you can get avatar position by making a screenshot (Print Screen key). The feature is taken from MinimapSla, you may know it. So, when your avatar is standing near the stone (as closest as possible) press Print Screen and find something like

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 3225.337, posY = 3060.563, posZ = 45.503 } }, -- 67.75:51.33 AstralIsland29 -- Allods_131204_012651.jpg

in your mods.txt. These coordinates could be used in resources db of my add-on.

BTW, you have mentioned that you are playing at NA server. I have realized that the green stone is called Astral Chrysolite and blue stone is called Astral Lapis Lazuli in US localization. Is that true? If so, AO designers are taking something hard for long time then, because we have different naming: lazurite is green, chrysolite is blue. Of course, one could explain such difference with material world by the fact that they are astral stones, but for me this seems like a long-term bug.

Anyway let me know how they are called in your localization, so that I could fix that if necessary.

Hi there again :)

BTW, you have mentioned that you are playing at NA server. I have realized that the green stone is called Astral Chrysolite and blue stone is called Astral Lapis Lazuli in US localization. Is that true? If so, AO designers are taking something hard for long time then, because we have different naming: lazurite is green, chrysolite is blue. Of course, one could explain such difference with material world by the fact that they are astral stones, but for me this seems like a long-term bug.

Anyway let me know how they are called in your localization, so that I could fix that if necessary.

As I said in my last post, there was an update not so long ago, they did a kind of a merge between EU and NA, not yet the servers, but there is only one team for both now and it also affected the item names in game.

Before this update the gems were called Lapis Lazuli (green), Chrysolite (blue) and Topaz (purple). After the update they changed the name of the green gem to Azurite, blue and purple are named the same.

The detected object name seems to be Astral Azurite for all of them.

Thanks, I see. I have also found some places there which are seem not present in your map yet.

Yes, my maps are not complete yet. :) I find new locations all the time, though a lot less now than in the beginning lol

And I agree, Dead Sea map is definitely distorted, the one I had before seemed more accurate but it is not the one you see in game anymore. I guess they will correct it at some point.

Using my addon you can get avatar position by making a screenshot (Print Screen key).

Great to know - thanks for the instructions! I will check mods.txt file next time I find a gem that is not in the add-on and post coordinates here instead. :)

Had more time now to test the add-on and like it more and more - makes the quest so much more fun! :thumbup:

So, when your avatar is standing near the stone (as closest as possible) press Print Screen and find something like Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 3225.337, posY = 3060.563, posZ = 45.503 } }, -- 67.75:51.33 AstralIsland29 -- Allods_131204_012651.jpg in your mods.txt. These coordinates could be used in resources db of my add-on.

Great that coordinates work with a snapshot - I mostly take snapshots for my maps too and didn't clear my mods.txt after I installed the add-on. So a lot was already there and I could compare snapshot names with info in the mods file and got the numbers. :JC_goody:

I position the avatar "inside" the gems when I take snapshots, looks like my character is hugging them sometimes lol

Unbenannt4_zps2cc752da.png

Anyways, here's what I could filter/found today (all locations that were not shown by my add-on):

Coldberg

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18572.578, posY = 13549.752, posZ = 26.976 } }, -- 40.61:52.11 ArchipelagoContested1

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18417.498, posY = 13512.306, posZ = 2.865 } }, -- 28.72:55.25 ArchipelagoContested1

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18781.566, posY = 13379.255, posZ = 9.564 } }, -- 56.64:66.39 ArchipelagoContested1

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18905.486, posY = 13372.587, posZ = 24.041 } }, -- 66.14:66.95 ArchipelagoContested1

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18964.098, posY = 13327.810, posZ = 17.417 } }, -- 70.64:70.70 ArchipelagoContested1

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18507.318, posY = 14006.482, posZ = 3.313 } }, -- 35.61:13.86 ArchipelagoContested1

Avilon

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 8152.396, posY = 11790.214, posZ = 36.930 } }, -- 48.58:62.89 ArchipelagoContested2

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 8395.417, posY = 12332.416, posZ = -0.840 } }, -- 65.30:16.98 ArchipelagoContested2

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 8207.881, posY = 12353.468, posZ = -1.853 } }, -- 52.40:15.20 ArchipelagoContested2

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 8671.704, posY = 12046.768, posZ = -1.170 } }, -- 84.30:41.17 ArchipelagoContested2

Dragon Ring

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13105.182, posY = 9387.112, posZ = 66.436 } }, -- 57.16:11.48 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13025.237, posY = 9043.209, posZ = 28.346 } }, -- 51.82:34.57 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 12956.589, posY = 8957.600, posZ = 28.903 } }, -- 47.23:40.32 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 12769.445, posY = 8981.739, posZ = 34.214 } }, -- 34.72:38.70 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 12812.054, posY = 9145.544, posZ = 39.467 } }, -- 37.57:27.70 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13307.551, posY = 8573.902, posZ = -74.036 } }, -- 70.69:66.09 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13443.899, posY = 8523.749, posZ = -63.871 } }, -- 79.81:69.46 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13453.206, posY = 8369.949, posZ = -74.141 } }, -- 80.43:79.79 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13251.054, posY = 8394.459, posZ = 2.148 } }, -- 66.92:78.14 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13279.962, posY = 8337.234, posZ = 16.447 } }, -- 68.85:81.99 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13179.373, posY = 8423.522, posZ = -38.355 } }, -- 62.12:76.19 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13127.537, posY = 8308.148, posZ = -74.143 } }, -- 58.66:83.94 ArchipelagoContested3

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 13331.051, posY = 8255.197, posZ = -71.321 } }, -- 72.26:87.50 ArchipelagoContested3

Yazes Shard

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 12796.238, posY = 13626.457, posZ = 8.928 } }, -- 71.93:47.82 ArchipelagoContested4

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 12021.725, posY = 13510.923, posZ = 32.269 } }, -- 41.56:52.62 ArchipelagoContested4

Hope it helps... any idea when the next update will be? :)

Изменено пользователем ylvea

After the update they changed the name of the green gem to Azurite, blue and purple are named the same.

Ah, ok, such like in my add-on. So, nothing to change, I hope.

I guess they will correct it at some point.

May be someone will fill a bug one day. :)

Anyways, here's what I could filter/found today (all locations that were not shown by my add-on):

Cool! Thanks. I will integrate them.

BTW you are not required to sort them by zones since it's already specified at the end of each line:

Info: addon Crystals: You: { Type = "", Pos = { posX = 18572.578, posY = 13549.752, posZ = 26.976 } }, -- 40.61:52.11 ArchipelagoContested1

I position the avatar "inside" the gems when I take snapshots, looks like my character is hugging them sometimes lol

Ahaha, lol. They are so attractive. :D

I take snapshots the same way.

any idea when the next update will be?

Good question :) I will make it ready by Tuesday (may be earlier). However, there will not be so many changes. Yesterday 5.0 has been installed on RU servers, so I'm "enjoying" with new location Umoir. At least, tooltip window is near to be working, haha. 

The new stuff seems to take less time than usual, thus making it more comfortble to farm and do other stuff. It's great, i wish 5.0 for europe asap :)

Hi, hi :)

ok, such like in my add-on. So, nothing to change, I hope.

Yep, all works great so far. :)

May be someone will fill a bug one day.

Yes, maybe someone will... I am not the biggest fan of our customer service though, so won't be me lol :P

BTW you are not required to sort them by zones since it's already specified at the end of each line:

Hehe thanks, I noticed that. I sorted them in my document while filtering, made it easier to remove doubles. And I just copied and pasted the text from my document here - and thought it won't hurt to leave the region names here :)

Yesterday 5.0 has been installed on RU servers, so I'm "enjoying" with new location Umoir.

Lucky you! We will have to wait several months before we get that!

I will make it ready by Tuesday (may be earlier). However, there will not be so many changes

Looking forward to the new version :) It's ok if there are not so many changes, I would just like to have updated locations so I know which ones are already in before I spam you with more coordinates next time :P

Have fun!

Залил новую версию. Изменений не густо, ибо особо добавлять уже нечего. Дальше будут в основном улучшение кода и относительно небольшая переделка базы данных координат. Так же планируется убрать секундную задержку отображения меток на карте. Что касается зон миграции некоторых мобов, то это пока находится в стадии обдумывания :D

Что нового в версии 1.5 / What's new in 1.5:

• Аддон переименован / Add-on has been renamed
  • Добавлено контекстное окно подсказки для меток на карте (может быть отключено в настройках) / Tooltip window added
  • Изменена чат-команда для показа окна настроек: /cart вместо /crys / Chat command to show settings window has been changed to /cart
  • Некоторые исправления под версию игры 5.0 / 5.0 adaptation
  • Изменены координаты клада на Эльджуне. Теперь персонаж останавливается немного в стороне от стелы / Eljune treasure coordinates has been changed to avoid avatar being trapped inside ruins
  • В Город Демонов добавлены некоторые боссы с подсказкой их местонахождения / Added some bosses of Gorluxor's Tower with hints about their location
  • На Эльджуне добавлена еще одна зона респа астральных камней / Another respawn zone of astral stones has been added in Eljune
  • Добавлены некоторые координаты камней на других локациях / Some other stone places has been added in different locations

:skull: "Флибустьер"-off порадуй! Своргань версию аддона под 3.0 клиент (все вкусняшки моно и не вкладывать - так только самое необходимое: камушки, кладики, скитальцы)  :skull:

:skull: "Флибустьер"-off порадуй! Своргань версию аддона под 3.0 клиент (все вкусняшки моно и не вкладывать - так только самое необходимое: камушки, кладики, скитальцы) :skull:

Если бы он у меня был, то сварганил. А что, собственно, не работает в 3.0?

Если бы он у меня был, то сварганил. А что, собственно, не работает в 3.0?

Как бэ всё не работает...

скрины:

756b98314f889359629917d47510cf09.jpeg

c030ad5420494bfa0d78fda17605cbab.jpeg

dbf27e215294ff127de3af1c04189ef8.jpeg

Лог: mods.txt

Error: addon Cartographer: Widgets::LuaGetChildChecked: can't find a child: Map, details: int __cdecl Widgets::LuaGetChildChecked(struct lua_State *)

Error: addon Cartographer: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon Cartographer: (none):0: attempt to call method `GetChildChecked' (a nil value)

Error: addon Cartographer: func: GetChildChecked, method, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]

Error: addon Cartographer: func: InitVars, global, line: 0, defined: Lua, line: 1091, (none)

Error: addon Cartographer: func: Init, global, line: 0, defined: Lua, line: 1136, (none)

Error: addon Cartographer: func: ?, ?, line: 0, defined: main, line: 0, (none)

Error: addon Cartographer: Can't execute script for addon: Mods/Addons/Cartographer/AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb

Error: addon Cartographer: [string "Mods/Addons/Cartographer/Scripts/MapDrawing.lua"] :52: attempt to call field `GetObjectGeodata' (a nil value)

Error: addon Cartographer: func: GetObjectGeodata, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]

Error: addon Cartographer: func: ?, ?, line: 52, defined: Lua, line: 21, [string "Mods/Addons/Cartographer/Scripts/MapDrawing.lua"]

Error: addon Cartographer: [string "Mods/Addons/Cartographer/Scripts/MapDrawing.lua"] :52: attempt to call field `GetObjectGeodata' (a nil value)

Error: addon Cartographer: func: GetObjectGeodata, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]

Error: addon Cartographer: func: ?, ?, line: 52, defined: Lua, line: 21, [string "Mods/Addons/Cartographer/Scripts/MapDrawing.lua"]

!!! Вместо смайлика - :52: стоят цифры :*52*: (без звёздочек) видимо форум авто заменил их на смайл...

Изменено пользователем pauls

Если кому-то сейчас пришло уведомление об обновлении - извиняюсь, просто обновил некоторые скриншоты, поправил пару тегов и описание.

А новогодние обьекты:  снеговиков , елки , гирлянды , На карту можно добавить ?

И еще просьба новые иконки для панели избранного в виде цветных цифр (от 1 до 10) , например набор синих и желтых цифр.

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования