Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

How to create an arrow widget and use it?

Гость DeathPum

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, I'm trying to make something like enemy tracker addon and it should point where is the enemy which is in my target. I know what events I must create, but I don't know how to create and use the arrow widget (same as the QuestTracker addon).

The reason I wanna do this is because I play the game in the worst quality possible, which makes near enemies to not appear in my screen, even if I can target them. So I have no idea where they are.

Can you guys tell me how to create and use the arrow widget?

Thank you.

The arrow in the quest tracker addon is a simple image, which is rotated to the right position by the addon.

But why do you play in the worst quality settings? If you have a bad pc, I do not understand, why you try to program such a addon, which will need much resources, to fix this?

BTW: What is your idea to get the position of the target? (We have no access to protected api-function!)

Carnifex, I guess a simple addon could solve my issue, because I have a bad video card (Geforce 8600 GTS 512MB-64bits). I prefer to set the lowest quality possible to avoid my FPS to decrease much and make the game at least playable.

About getting the position of my target, well I thought it was possible to do using normal addon functions. I'm surprised knowing that it isn't possible to do.

Quote:
Carnifex, I guess a simple addon could solve my issue, because I have a bad video card (Geforce 8600 GTS 512MB-64bits). I prefer to set the lowest quality possible to avoid my FPS to decrease much and make the game at least playable.

Allods Online is running in upper mid-quality setting on my notebook without any problem and it's also have only a 8600M GT, which is not much better than you desktop graphic-card.

Quote:
About getting the position of my target, well I thought it was possible to do using normal addon functions. I'm surprised knowing that it isn't possible to do.

I think it is not impossible, but very hard to do.

I have promised to show you how to do that, but i promised a lot and did few or late (but late is better than never).

Carnifex, if you could do that for me and help me to create basics (like example of doing that) - i could tell you how to do it.

As for user-timer (like not only second timer, but any-time-timer) i did not write about it untill you sucessfully created it using my description, and only after - i created small article that describes how to do it. I have many ideas but few resources...

I have very big lack of time... (Lack, absence)

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования