Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Translation Assistance

Ciuine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I am almost prepared to put the finishing touches on my PlayerHUD add-on, but I need to globalize it. Since I fail at translating, I need to ask for verification and assistance to make sure my translations are non-offending and such. This is what Google Translate and LEO German-English/French/Russian gave me.

If you do not know what add-on I am talking about; PlayerHUD v1.9/v1.9.1 described in English

Google Translation: PlayerHUD v1.9/v1.9.1 described in Russian

Code:
[English] 

Hide

Enemy / Friend Bar

Health Plates

Target Health Plates

Class Plates

Name Plates

Wounds

PvP Plates

Code:
[German] 

Verbergen

Feind / Freund Bar

Gesundheit Platten

Zielen Gesundheit Platten

Klasse Platten

Namensschilder

Wunden

PvP-Platten

Code:
[French] 

Masquer

Ami / Ennemi Bar

Santé Plaques

Santé cible Plaques

Classe Plaques

Nom Plaques

Plaies

PvP Plaques

Code:
[Russian] 

Скрыть

Враг / Друг Бар

Здоровье Плиты

Целевая здравоохранения Плиты

Класс Плиты

Название плиты

Раны

PvP Плиты

After I get these set-up properly, I am sure I will be satisfied enough with how the add-on has turned out to submit it to UI9.

• Ответов 96
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

[german] 

Ausblenden

Feind/Freund-Leiste

Gesundheit anzeigen

Gesundheit des Ziels

Klasse anzeigen

Name anzeigen

Wundkomplexität

PvP-Flagge anzeigen

BTW: you can not translate plates word by word into German without having a silly (or much to long) translation ;-) (if the translation is to long, you can remove anzeige, but with it it sound betther)

updated translation at 18:30 german time (19:30 russian time, 17:30 uk time, 9:30 PST)

Thanks a lot, Carnifex. For the DND aspect, I just assumed DND was DND in every language, kind of like PvP. But maybe it has a more common internet meaning, like "do not disturb" or something. If it's different I'll write the DND string into the localizer.

Oh, also can I turned anzeigen into Anzeigen without any problems arising? :P

Yeh, I like the time feature, simple, but helps me know when people are up and about during my time.

I've only seen, that dnd is missing and s i've thought (without muc thinking) that the rest of the window is also missing.

btw: updated translation

(what, since when shows the forum here time in my timezone and not in russian time? So your last post isn't a hour old...)

btw²: it is normal, that changes in the phudtp aren't set immediately, but 30sec after it.

Yes, that's because I can't force the plates to reinitialize without passing the function back through and causing a burst of memory writing every time someone toggles a switch. It's not on a timer, more so it's attached to the EVENT_AVATAR_ZONE_CHANGED and re-targeting and all that.

Code:
[French]  
Masquer
Barre ami/ennemi
Santé
Santé de la cible
Classe
Surnom
Blessures
Icône PvP

Code:
[Russian]  
Скрыть
Бары Друзей / Врагов
Показ. Здоровье
Показ. Здоровье Цели
Показ. Классы
Показ. Имена
Показ. Раны
Показ. PvP

But if those strings are too long, then here is a shorter variant:

Code:
[Russian]  
Скрыть
Бары Друзей / Врагов
Здоровье
Здоровье Цели
Классы
Имена
Раны
PvP

P.S. Guys, I'm currently very busy in real life. But I already miss you all very much, and soon I will return with a long awaited AoTextureViewer update :)

Thanks alot for taking the time to help.

Glad to see you are in better health. Look forward to seeing the new version of the AoTextureViewer. I just recently discovered that fresh installs of the game have more .chn variants, and this confused me as they are not in game. Upon examining a series of these .chn variants I came to the conclusion that they are "China" variants, removal of blood/undead/etc..

Since I now have translations for each language capable of supporting PlayerHUD, I will try and upload the next version of the add-on to UI9 when I complete it.

I've found this in my mods.txt (v.1.9.1)

Code:
Error: addon PlayerHUD:   func: GetHealth, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1,  [C] 

Error: addon PlayerHUD:     func: BarMovement, global, line: 644, defined: Lua, line: 603,  [string "Mods/Addons/PlayerHUD/PlayerHUD.lua"] 

Error: addon PlayerHUD:       func: OnEventSecondTimer, global, line: 737, defined: Lua, line: 721,  [string "Mods/Addons/PlayerHUD/PlayerHUD.lua"] 

Error: addon PlayerHUD: Game::LuaUnitGetHealth: param 1 not a class GMUIHelper::ObjectId (type: nil), details: int __cdecl Game::LuaUnitGetHealth(struct lua_State *)

(and some other lines, where this value is nil (but no idea, when this happens)

Hmm, might occur if a target you're killing dies just as you target it, or a player leaves sight as you target them. (Basically, occurs when the target is passed through the function but then disappears just before the function is fully called.) I might have to put in a target is dead check. CT_Total has the same problem when the pet is killed or disappears in the midst of an action. I'm adding patron plating right now, need some translation verifications.

Code:
[English]      

Rank          

Level

Exp

Bonus

Stat

Time (h):

Code:
[French] 

Rang

Niveau

Exp

Bonus

Stat

Temps (h):

Code:
[German] 

Rang

Stufe

auf Stufe

Bonus

Stat

Zeit in Stunden:

Code:
[Russian] 

Ступень

Уровень

до уровня

Бонус

характеристики

время в часах:

[german]

Rang (this is the sensefull translation, but ingame both are called "Stufe", which is totaly senseless)

Stufe

Exp

Bonus

Attribut

Zeit (h):

BTW: maybe you must check every time if this is nil and if so you must return from this function...

So gn8, by us it is already tomorrow (yes, it one of the both reference systems this sentence make sense ;-) )

Thanks for the super quick reply, I will run some tests on this error, and I will make the changes to the translation in my version. I am on vacation at the moment, so I probably will not upload my new version even though it is finished until I get back.

Quote:
I just recently discovered that fresh installs of the game have more .chn variants, and this confused me as they are not in game. Upon examining a series of these .chn variants I came to the conclusion that they are "China" variants, removal of blood/undead/etc..

Yes, they are preparing the game for the upcoming Chinese localization. I have already discovered a lot of those Chinese textures, because I'm currently working on AoTextureViewer update. It is quite funny, they are removing all nudity, blood, bones and skulls almost completely! It changes even the spell icons, so, for example, Warrior's and Summoner's icon sets have changed dramatically, without all its blood and skulls :))

Code:
[Russian]       
Ступень
Уровень
До уровня
Бонус
Характеристика
Время (ч):

If you will show "Exp" as 4000/5000 and/or percentage (just like the original Patronage tooltip), then "До уровня" is OK. But if you will show it just as a single number, like 4000, then it is better to translate "Exp" as "Опыт". Because "До уровня" is literally "To Next Level", while "Опыт" is literally "Experience".

Also, "Характеристика" is very good translation for "Stat", but if you think this word is too long, then you can use "Стат" instead.

I actually cheated on the Russian translations. :P Found an image on Google images of the Russian UI and someone targeting the Patron/Fairy imaging.

Example of what my panel looks like; 2mz9m9.jpg

The weirdest change I saw was the skull and bones on the Black Mark being changed to a smiley face.. I think that loses it's meaning.. Unless in China they find smiley faces as evil. :P

• 2 недели спустя...

I've been super busy, so I forgot to ask about these translations which prevented me from uploading.

Code:
[English] 

Patron Plates

Swap Bars

I cheated on Russian, asked Musya for help;

Code:
[Russian] 

Показ. покровитель

Бары Своп

Code:
[French] 

Patron

Échange Bars

Code:
[German] 

Patron (anzeigen?)

Austausch Barren

Can somebody give me the localized names of the skill and ability Paladins?

Code:
[Russian] 

Выдержка

Преодоление

Превозмогание

Возмездие

Пульсирующий свет

Пульсирующие лучи

Эгида веры

Благодать веры

Бессилие зла

Избранник света

Напутствие света

I don't know if these skills have changed since 1.1.01 or so, but I made this a while ago. Click the skill's picture and get it's name and full write up or just hover over it and get the name. Should help you with most of them in English, if they are still the same skills..

http://allods-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Paladin_Talent_Tree

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования