Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Group-/Raidfix (Addon for German Servers) Question

Гость Carnifex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Since the update to 1.1.04 are completly broken. This means, that our gms have translated the name of the chattype but they haven't add a new slash command with this translated name. So if you swich to e.g. the group chat and write something, type enter to write another msg and don't add /pa at the beginning of the msg you get an error, because /gruppe text ist not a known slashcommand. To fix this I've written the windowless addon below. And because I didn't think, that they can fix this in near future (because the raidchat is broken since months or years xD and the also had sad, that it is fixed with our last little patch, but it wasn't...) I have here some question to how improve my addon.

1. Can I somehow notice, that I'm whispering by pressing the backspace button (answer) or throug the guild gui...? (because the mission.GetChatInput().sysCmdType has no value (empty string), but this is also the case, if the chatinputline is closed).

2. Can I somehow also fix the use of slashcommands (e.g. /invite) in the buggy group-/raidchat, because setiing mission.SetChatInputType("party") while tipping does not help?

BTW: Some an idea, for what the built-in addon UpgradeMetaItem (the one one which is disabled by defalut) is? Edit: lol, there is also the disabled built-in Addon GMTools^^

UpgradeMetaItem = Upgrade meta-items script. Meta item = item that can be different quality, like the ones 45 from astral II.

GMtools - addon for guild master's tabard image changing abilities, i believe. I have disassembled it once and found onnly guild tabard-creating functions inside, but it'll be deleted i think, coz there is "guild heraldics builder" addon.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования