Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

AddonLoadManager: russian tester pls

Гость Carnifex

Рекомендуемые сообщения

can some one with ao version 1.1.03 test this addon for me?

only type "/addons" and you can unload and reload every addon you have installed

Because of the names of the addons are normal strings and userMods.ToWString is only avialable in your game version, I need someone to test these string stuff.

pls help me (addon in attachment)

You was coding all night? :) Me too :) OK, nice, I will test it right now :)

BTW, we already have similar addon AddonManager, but Duvodas didn't released it yet, he says it is still incomplete. But we NEED such addon to be released, it is extremely useful.

OK, tested :) It actually WORKS. It really unloads and loads addons, and restarts them. But there are some problems:

1. It correctly shows loaded/unloaded status by COLOR (loaded addons are Green, unloaded are Red), BUT string status is wrong: It shows "unloaded" for all loaded addons, and "loaded" for those which I have unloaded by pressing its [load/unload] button. (see screenshot).

2. If I unload an addon, it shows BOTH "loaded" and "unloaded" texts in one place (see screenshot, those places a marked with red arrows). I quickly looked at your code, you have a single LoadStatus text-widget here, and filling it with "loaded" OR "unloaded" from RelatedTexts. This is correct. So, I don't understand, what is the problem.

3. Main window have NO background. Because you linked MainPanel's <BackLayer> to a texture from SpamProtect, LOL :)) Fix this :)

4. Scrollbar would be a nice feature, because if somebody have 100 addons, he will not see all of them.

5. Alphabetical sorting would be also a good idea.

5. When I unload an addon, and then LOAD it again, it always gives me this error in Mods.txt: "Attempt to read from undeclared global variable: addon". You probably have to replace (at line 85) "addon.name" with "addons.name".

P.S.

Also, if you are using AOClassLibrary.lua from DarkDPSMeter (congratulations, you are first who does it except DarkDPSMeter itself :), then maybe it would be better to take the whole library, and call it not "DND_core.lua", but "AOClassLibrary.lua", because it is not just about Drag&Drop, it is a full-featured object-oriented programming library for working with AO widgets. And it is developing not as a part of DarkDPSMeter, but as an independent universal library. So if everyone call it "AOClassLibrary.lua", it will be much easier to track which addons have to be updated when this library gets updated.

And you can remove "nil" from addon resources, and replase everywhere:

common.GetAddonRelatedText("nil")

with this:

common.GetEmptyWString()

BTW, Carnifex, if you want AO 1.1.04 for testing, you can get it from Allods.ru. Technically, you CAN have several different AO versions installed simultaneously. I can help you with registration and client downloading.

Screenshot:

AddonManTest.jpg

Quote:
You was coding all night? :) Me too :) OK, nice, I will test it right now :)

I need 1,5 hours for this (and fixing a little bug in SpamProtect) and as you see it is not perfect.

Quote:
BTW, we already have similar addon AddonManager, but Duvodas didn't released it yet, he says it is still incomplete. But we NEED such addon to be released, it is extremely useful.

I don't see this, but it will not work in our game version, because it youse userMods.toWString as essential part of it.

Quote:
2. If I unload an addon, it shows BOTH "loaded" and "unloaded" texts in one place (see screenshot, those places a marked with red arrows). I quickly looked at your code, you have a single LoadStatus text-widget here, and filling it with "loaded" OR "unloaded" from RelatedTexts. This is correct. So, I don't understand, what is the problem.

The problem is, that I creat everytime new labels and buttons, because of i don't know before, how many of them i need. But it would be better to check if the lable at this index still excist and if so to use it, instead of creating a new one.

Quote:
3. Main window have NO background. Because you linked MainPanel's <BackLayer> to a texture from SpamProtect, LOL :)) Fix this :)

lol, I simply copy and past a part of the GUI from SpamProtect and I forget to change the source of the background of the window.

Quote:
Also, if you are using AOClassLibrary.lua from DarkDPSMeter (congratulations, you are first who does it except DarkDPSMeter itself :), then maybe it would be better to take the whole library, and call it not "DND_core.lua", but "AOClassLibrary.lua", because it is not just about Drag&Drop, it is a full-featured object-oriented programming library for working with AO widgets. And it is developing not as a part of DarkDPSMeter, but as an independent universal library. So if everyone call it "AOClassLibrary.lua", it will be much easier to track which addons have to be updated when this library gets updated.

As you see, I only copied the DND-part out of it, because I don't need the whole library.

Quote:
And you can remove "nil" from addon resources, and replase everywhere:
common.GetAddonRelatedText("nil")
with this:
common.GetEmptyWString()

wtf, why have we something senseless in our game version, but not common.to/fromWstring?

Updated Version in Attachment (no tested yet, because we have at the moment a maintenance (3 hours) for a simple localisation patch (3mb), which will change only a handful of words^^)

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования