Alloder.pro: about Allods with love
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alloder 2.0

We have started the process of project evolve, and this relates not only, and not even primarily of the site's view

Read more

Game tooltips

Tooltips provide a way for 3rd party fansites and extensions to display detailed information on mouseover.

Read more

New program for writers

We turn from quantity to quality and tell you how we will supplement the Allods Team program with rewards in rubles.

More

The new Updater

Let us to introduce the new addon updater software and to share the details

Read more

Alloder 2.0

We have started the process of project evolve, and this relates not only, and not even primarily of the site's view

Read more

cash

MoveEmblemAmulet

Просмотр файла

Аддон перетаскивает драконьи амулеты и амулеты эмблемы на переродов.

Приоритеты драконьих амулетов (фри, подписка):

1. Амулет Всех Стихий

2. Ненасытный Шип

3. Память Света

4. Первый Исток

5. Застывший Ветер

Приоритеты амулетов эмблем (подписка):

1. Эмблема Безумия

2. Эмблема Кровавой Жатвы

3. Эмблема Истребления

4. Эмблема Разрушения

5. Эмблема Резни

Открытый код.

• Добавил
  • Добавлено
  • Категория

Эмблемы ненадо перетаскивать. Копии для переводов даёт гоблин. Функция бесполезна. На драконьи вроде уже был аддон. Слезы тоже копии даёт.

А вот напоминалка не помешала бы. Долго ходил не с продвинутыми на переродпх. Мне делать времени на такое жалко.

В 23.06.2022 в 01:58, worm сказал:

Эмблемы ненадо перетаскивать. Копии для переводов даёт гоблин. Функция бесполезна. На драконьи вроде уже был аддон. Слезы тоже копии даёт.

А вот напоминалка не помешала бы. Долго ходил не с продвинутыми на переродпх. Мне делать времени на такое жалко.

На подписке нету гоблина. 

On 22.06.2022 at 19:58, worm said:

Can't copy them on subscription, getting more than one is very expensive - especially wizard, best one is 655 000 000 gold (if 50 000 price is counted for each fragment). While getting realgar takes months as well and that's provided you don't want artefact which is unlikely.

Невозможно скопировать их по подписке, получение нескольких очень дорого - особенно мага, лучший стоит 655 000 000 золотых (если считать 50 000 за каждый фрагмент). В то время как на получение Реальгара уходят месяцы, и это при условии, что вам не нужен артефакт, что маловероятно.

На подписке не играл и не буду. В описании не сказано про подписку, отсюда и мое мнение.

В 25.06.2022 в 07:42, worm сказал:

На подписке не играл и не буду. В описании не сказано про подписку, отсюда и мое мнение.

Почитайте еще раз описание аддона.

Приоритеты драконьих амулетов (фри, подписка)

Приоритеты амулетов эмблем (подписка)

"На драконьи вроде уже был аддон"

только на Ненасытный щип, насколько мне известно.

Да увидел, был не прав. Кто ж знал что это не где работает очередность при наличии нескольких вещей и в скобках уточнение, а вообще где работает аддон) Да действительно в коде есть соответствующий кусок). Все теперь ясно)

• 3 weeks later...
23 часа назад, Dragagon сказал:

Hey, managed to make it to work for EU, but there is a heavy FPS drop to 1 for about 2 to 3 seconds.
Can it be improved somehow?
MoveEmblemAmulet.lua

Hi. Good. I am not good in English 😅

I have some thoughts about this. It will improve FPS drop on P2P to 0.5 sec (if you have one thing)

Now FPS drop on P2P is 1  second and no on F2P.

In the addon, you can't instantly remove two or more things. This is an API limitation.

So how does f2p have no fps drop if they swap the thorn and the emblem? Or is it because p2p has to move the emblem and f2p doesn't since they can request new ones from the goblin banker?

Could you not make it swap the thorn and emblem on p2p without the fps drop somehow? It's quite noticeable.

"So how does f2p have no fps drop if they swap the thorn and the emblem? Or is it because p2p has to move the emblem and f2p doesn't since they can request new ones from the goblin banker?"

Yes, on f2p the emblem can request new ones from the goblin banker.

"Could you not make it swap the thorn and emblem on p2p without the fps drop somehow? It's quite noticeable."

I can do it less, if need swap both and no fps if need swap one thing.

В 20.07.2022 в 16:59, Dragagon сказал:

So how does f2p have no fps drop if they swap the thorn and the emblem? Or is it because p2p has to move the emblem and f2p doesn't since they can request new ones from the goblin banker?

Could you not make it swap the thorn and emblem on p2p without the fps drop somehow? It's quite noticeable.

Download 1.0.2. version. I do some optimization for P2P.

В 22.07.2022 в 01:41, Dragagon сказал:

Is it possible to add a locales file for EU players?

MoveEmblemAmulet.lua 3.74 \u043a\u0411 · 1 загрузка

Hi. I can, but i dont play on EU servers.

can you give me names of mobs on start locations of empire and liga? 

On Ru servers they names Надежда Сердечкина  and Анастасия Яхонтова

And Мистериа ди Дусер on airin?

And how name is amulet Амулет Всех Стихий?

On 7/24/2022 at 3:36 PM, cash said:

Hi. I can, but i dont play on EU servers.

can you give me names of mobs on start locations of empire and liga? 

On Ru servers they names Надежда Сердечкина  and Анастасия Яхонтова

And Мистериа ди Дусер on airin?

And how name is amulet Амулет Всех Стихий?

Start location Empire: image.png.1f98350e0204d6881bac0fabb4399ca8.png
Start location League: image.png.76a5453cb0f4bbbd44a6e939b578faf0.png
Irene:  image.png.eff5c9706bb32c7c427293c2e7521681.png
Амулет Всех Стихий is too unclear on the google translator. Can you provide a screenshot of the item & description? Is it F2P or P2P item?

Thanks for work!

Амулет Всех Стихий is too unclear on the google translator. Can you provide a screenshot of the item & description? Is it F2P or P2P item?

On F2P:

image.png

12 hours ago, cash said:

Thanks for work!

Amulet of All Elements is too unclear on the google translator. Can you provide a screenshot of the item & description? Is it F2P or P2P item?

On F2P:

image.png

image.png.c2d599353265d61f67d0bdffe2a66955.png

Edited by Dragagon

Для диагностики ошибки требуется информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt. Для этого в игре включите опцию в Меню - Интерфейс - Общие настройки - Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.