Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

OLDodin

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ok, I have two reasons why the buff is delete from my active list.

The first is that the timer goes out of range (under 0 when you have no timer min/max settings activated). The second is when the buff is no more in the object.GetBuffs(unitId)-list. I think the game give me in this list the buffId of this buff, although the buff is not on the target.

I have no idea how i can fix it. I don't know a function that let me check if a buffId is valid (without generating an error to the mods.txt).

Also I found a typing error in the r19 version. Try r20, maybe the correction of it resolve the problem, but I think the bug is still there.

On the 13. this months we get on our server the 3.0 update. Maybe I found then the reason why it is displayed.

In this updates fixes again. I hope it was all.

Bug Fixes:

- Image was not displayed, when hide is checked

- A Buff/Debuff/Spell/Item triggered only the first rule.

- Timer was not always visible when it should if you configure hide and timer

- When you clicked on the "^" for the search, sometimes the addon generate an error and didn't show the search window.

- Typing error in the CanDelete function for buffs/debuffs corrected

The hide option is now working. :)

Update to the r20 version and configure the following:

Check hide on the first page.

On the second page:

Stack size - minimum 45000, maximum unchecked

Timer - minimum 2, maximum unchecked

This show the icon when:

- the buff is not there

or

- stacksize is only 1

or

- timer smaller than 45 seconds

That with hide was already implemented, but the texture was not there on hide. It is fixed and worked now after you see the first time your buff.

Eh. Dont know what happened. Before patch I had configured Vampire Hearet Trinket for showing me cooldown when it is under 10s. Now its not showing it at all. Tried to make it one more time from the beggining with no result. There is not much to change so Im sure its quite broken now. Just dont know why.

Display the actionbar the timer on it? I get the same value of it. If it is without timer, i can not get the value. Have it an internal cooldown?

I was on the russian server and items with cd worked. (I have only a level 6 and 8 character there)

As far as I noticed it actually works on every other game class except Bard. So I think we need to wait for your server go get 3.x update so you could fix this issue.

It was working at r19, not working at r20. Didnt change anything. It is trinket with 30s cooldown. After I use it it shows cooldown on action bar and in my bag on item as well. My bro has same problem so it can't be just me.

I understand under patch an update of the game client. I will look what i have changed between r19 and r20. Maybe I see the reason.

My trinket with 3 minutes cooldown is displayed. I have the trinket from the gipat instance that give intelligence.

Can you test if another trinket/item is displayed?

The main feature of this update is the very cool bars under the timer. You can activate it in your configuration on the last page. I think someone like the icon left from the bar.

Changed some internal things. Hm.. I forgot what I did, I think some bug fixes.

Some settngs was always to a second default value, I delete the second. I tried that every update did not affect the actual settings of the previos settings. This feature I had breaked with r17. :( Now I can add this history from r20 instead of r1.

I fixed now the bug that the buff images was not in the list when you delete an entry.

After last update appear error

Error: addon PowerAuras: Widgets::LuaGetChildChecked: can't find a child: ProgressBar, details: int __cdecl Widgets::LuaGetChildChecked(struct lua_State *)

Error: addon PowerAuras: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/widgets.lua"]:614: attempt to call method `GetChildChecked' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: GetChildChecked, method, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 614, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/widgets.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: Can't execute script for addon: Mods/Addons/PowerAuras/AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb

Error: addon PowerAuras: UI::LuaGetText: Can't find related text with key 'showBar', details: int __cdecl UI::LuaGetText(struct lua_State *)

Error: addon PowerAuras: UI::LuaGetText: Can't find related text with key 'showBar', details: int __cdecl UI::LuaGetText(struct lua_State *)

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptsettings.lua"]:6: attempt to index global `gwtSettings' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 6, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptsettings.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: Can't execute script for addon: Mods/Addons/PowerAuras/AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptauras.lua"]:12: attempt to index field `AurasWindow' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 12, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptauras.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/powerauras\settings\windowscript.lua"]:8: attempt to index local `window' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: InitWindow, global, line: 8, defined: Lua, line: 6, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/powerauras\settings\windowscript.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 19, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/powerauras\settings\windowscript.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/powerauras\auraswindow\windowscript.lua"]:8: attempt to index local `window' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: InitWindow, global, line: 8, defined: Lua, line: 6, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/powerauras\auraswindow\windowscript.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 19, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/powerauras\auraswindow\windowscript.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras:

Error: addon PowerAuras:

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 266, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: Attempt to read from undeclared global variable: gwtSettingsPreview

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]:266: attempt to index global `gwtSettingsPreview' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 266, defined: main, line: 0, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/locales.lua"]:374: attempt to index field `Settings' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: UpdateLocalization, global, line: 374, defined: Lua, line: 369, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/locales.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 441, defined: Lua, line: 439, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/locales.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: Game::LuaObjectGetBuffPart: Cannot get buff, details: int __cdecl Game::LuaObjectGetBuffPart(bool &,const struct GMUIHelper::IBuffInfo *&,struct lua_State *,bool (__cdecl *)(class nstl::basic_string<char> &,class Lua::State &,class Lua::Table &,struct GMUIHelper::ISpellDescHelper *))

Error: addon PowerAuras: Game::LuaObjectGetBuffPart: Cannot get buff, details: int __cdecl Game::LuaObjectGetBuffPart(bool &,const struct GMUIHelper::IBuffInfo *&,struct lua_State *,bool (__cdecl *)(class nstl::basic_string<char> &,class Lua::State &,class Lua::Table &,struct GMUIHelper::ISpellDescHelper *))

I use only canons for paladin

The first part looks like you have installed the addon and did not restart the game. The GUI-Part is loaded on game start, the scripts before addon is loading. (Login with Character or Addon-Manager).

The second part with the LuaObjectGetBuffPart: I will try to fix it, I have an idea how i can do that.

I will upload today/tomorrow a new update, because I had finished a new feature. Maybe r22 fix the LuaObjectGetBuffPart issue, too.

В предыдущей версии ошибки не возникало. В текущей версии баффы то пропадают, то появляются.

Something is weird. Accually that trinket cooldown problem appears only from time to time. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes not working at all. Same with another bug:

tMfP0.jpg

As You can see I got both buffs on me and still got icons on the screen. Both shouldnt be put yet because of different configuration.

I see you have both buffs and you have pictures with the buffs. I see the stonebarrier should not show here. I think it is configured how we did it. What I did wrong with r20 that the basic things have bugs. :( Ok, I will look one more time in the source control. I hope when I play my bard I will find all bugs myself and can fix it. Currently I have no setting with buffs that is hide when it is there. I think the bug is only with the hide option.

I added to the configuration an import and export function that can be used with 2.0.8 and higher. It helps sharing the configuration with other players. The export button may freeze the game for a few seconds.

I see that some configurations like the group number are not saved correctly, this is fixed.

The bar was a little bit strange when the buff is renewed.

And a new try to fix the LuaObjectGetBuffPart spam.

The export create the settings as text. So you can send the text to a friend. The friend pastes the text into the textbox and click import. The friend have now the same settings like you. I think it is useful to help someone with the addon that did not know how it works.

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptplayerstates.lua"]:15: attempt to call field `IsPlayerInGroup' (a nil value)

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: IsPlayerInGroup, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [c]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: IsPlayerInGroup, global, line: 15, defined: Lua, line: 14, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptplayerstates.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: PlayerStates, global, line: 67, defined: Lua, line: 65, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptplayerstates.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: UpdateItems, method, line: 33, defined: Lua, line: 30, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: UpdateItems, global, line: 140, defined: Lua, line: 139, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 215, defined: Lua, line: 210, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/scriptpowerauras.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: func: ?, ?, line: 150, defined: Lua, line: 147, [string "mods/addons/powerauras/helper.lua"]

Error: addon PowerAuras: [string "Mods/Addons/PowerAuras/ScriptPlayerSt

сломался в новой версии 3.0.2.

Thanks. I looked into the modding docs, there is the IsPlayerInGroup function. I think the devs didn't updated the modding docs. We need to wait for it.

When you would like to test the addon without this feature, try to replace the return group.IsPlayerInGroup(avatar.GetId()) line with return false. Maybe you need also replace the return raid.IsPlayerInAvatarsRaid(object.GetName(avatar.GetId())) line with return false. Both places in the ScriptPlayerStates.lua in line 15 and 23.

I just started using this addon today, and while I have been enjoying it, I have found that the main use I have for it is impeded by an issue with tracking spell cooldowns.

For Melee Healers who have Devout Servant rubies, the spell Particle of Light will reduce the cooldown of Holy Rage by 6 seconds when it is cast. This means if I use Holy Rage and it starts its 12 second cooldown, followed by using Particle of Light, the cooldown will be brought down by 6 seconds. This is something not accounted for with the addon. The addon continues counting down according to the original cooldown, rather than reducing it by 6 seconds.

Observe the screenshot for further explanation of what I mean.

The file had to be cropped a lot to bring it into the file size limit.

Incorret_Cooldowns.jpg

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования