Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

OLDodin

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Fixed the not working any-option

Fixed the problem that powerauras did not show the buff when an unit get a buff and then you target it

Fixed the error-spam in mods.txt which contains IsEnemy/IsFriendly

When you will fix the bug, where the Bard's anticontrol buff is displayed however it isn't on target at that time?

I think it is currently not fixed, because the old system worked not for it also (r16). I fixed some bugs in the last weeks, maybe it works now.

In some revisions (after r16) there was a bug, that any unit was used for buff checking. This bug can cause the effect that you had reported, because ballade give every 5 seconds a block for an offensive spell control to a random target. The reason why it had worked for the most situation is the "casted by me or my pet" condition. If the same reason for the effect was in r16, the anticontrol buff problem is also fixed.

This bug was fixed with r23, but I was not sure if it is. Can you say me if the r25 have this bug? I will fix all bugs immediately after I found the reason or I can reproduce it. Currently fixed all bugs that was reported, but I'm not sure on your report with the anticontrol buff, because I can not test it.

I play my 21 bard currently, the 47 warden is inactive for this time. It is so overpowered it makes just fun. The melee warden in gipat patch was also not bad, was also overpowered at this time.

OK. I will test it tomorrow and report.

btw: They will fix bard after few month, so he wouldn't be so overpowered.

Всем доброго дня! Скачал аддон, установил, вынес 1 баф и все....иконка аддона больше не открывается (залипла на одном месте) Сносил его, сносил AddonTools, ставил все заного, но еффекта никакого....знает кто как почистить в клиенте мусор от аддона (чтобы заного поставить по норм). Взаранее спасиб!

Tycere... reporting from the br version again.

The target-buff bug still happens.

If I set to show me when target has Elemental Shield, and I target the player with elemental shield already casted, it won't show, however if I get that target without the shield, and he casts the it, it will show me the buff.

If you can't touch the PAuras-Button type this in the chat, to set the button position to another position: /paurasreset

You can also go into addon manager there are two buttons, the eye reset also the button and the letter open the config window.

You see how the player get elemental shield (with animation) but you have not targeted it, then you target it? If this is false then there is a second reason for the bug. This means the it is sometimes not shown, if a player is spawning in your range with this buff and then you target him.

I have not found in the few time someone to test it, maybe you can test it better.

So you think it has to do with a range detection mechanics?

This explains a lot because since 3.0 the PowerAuras has been acting very oddly and unstable if the buff you're checking for is not yours, but someone else's.

I'll test in-range and out-of-range later when I get home, thanks for the tip!

@Edit

Tested, no matter what I try the buff won't show... it only appears when I target someone and the person casts the buff, otherwise nothing is shown at all.

It's strange why this is happening, it should be simple enough to check whether the target has a buff or not.

I tested it now with a friend. I didn't have in target, he casts a buff that I had configured as target, then I target him and powerauras show me the buff.

I can't reproduce it.

Simple buff checking cause high memory garbage, this was used to r16. Since r17 there is a new buff tracking system that generate a lot lower garbage.

It looks like you use r24, but I think you have installed r25 right.

I have currently no logs in the addon. This would help here, maybe on weekend I can add it, currently I have not many time.

This is so sad... maybe when we move from version 3.0.0 to a higher version this bug will disappear (I hope so), I was using an older version and it used to work like a charm but now it's all messed up and I just can't get why...

At least it's showing my own buffs correctly, this is great since buffs list has grown too long throughout the patches and some are hidden due to amount.

One more question, I know it does not matter right now but could you explain in a few words how you track the buffs in the last version of PowerAuras?

Thank you!

PowerAuras works so:

The current version is an abstract way, that means all options (Buff, Debuff, ItemCD, SpellCD) works in the same way. Create, Update, Refresh, Delete.

If there is a new buff or an changed buff, it will call Refresh and this calculate the buff finished and buff duration. I use there a timestamp in microseconds, so I need only read the buff info (that is a very big table) when the buff is changed.

If the buff is unknown it calls Create. There will only check if there is a configuration for the buff. If this is true then check on "casted by me or my pet" when you have checked this. Only when this step is successful it can handle with the buff.

In the Update-part are the IsEnabled, IsActive and IsVisible. There will also updated the timer remaining and timer elapsed values. This part is called often, but it takes not much.

The Delete part will be called sometimes and remove the dead buffs from the addon, it is done through the CanDelete. CanDelete checks the timer and the buff exists. This give you the ability to insert negative values in the timer part (I use this for the boutique trinket, minimum elapsed on -60000 of the buff).

The IsEnabled says if there can be used for the choosen buff, maybe the target have more buffs of the same name. IsVisible means it is hidden, because the 2. page didn't allow it. IsActive is the timer and stacksize. If all three is true, then the buff is displayed.

This system give me more options, I can add life, mana and energy for example very easy.

The old system checks for every configuration, every unit and every 300 milliseconds. This is sometiems very slow and caused some freezes. Since r17 I had no freezes in the game.

My lunch break is over, now I need to work on again.

• 3 недели спустя...

If you have time

Please help repair it

NamePlateBars2

Thank you

The author has been a long time didn't come

Everyone has been waiting for I hope someone can help solve

The reason was a change in the luaapi for quest info.

Goto the discussion forum: NamePlateBars2 - Page 7

I have there posted a new version of the addon. The addon should now work as before the patch.

Почему бафы на стрелки мага "Огненная геенна" и "Северное сияние" присутствуют в списке, а "Высокое напяжение" - аналогичныый баф на удар молнии - отсутствует?

Впрочем, вопрос отпал. Аддон слишком медленно отслеживает появление исчезновение бафов, что непремлемо для меня.

было бы здорово если бы была возможность показать ник персонажа на котором появился баф/дебаф(это будет полезно в МГ)

I will do it in the next development session of powerauras. And I would like to add an option to display all buffs with this rule. This would allow to display a list of a specific buff on all units in your range, for example. And I will add an "any" option for the name, this would allow a list of all buffs on you, target, etc.

I will try to do more in addon development.

• 5 недель спустя...

Привет Всем!

Подскажите пожалуйста, каким образом можно вынести на панель (Стремление к тьме) От Эмблемы Кровавой Жатвы.

Самому не удалось это сделать. С левой стороны, под моим таргетом появляется, а вот которую создал сам -Не появляется.

Буду очень благодарен, если кто подскажет какие настройки выставлять, что-бы она появилась!

• 2 недели спустя...
ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования