Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

OLDodin

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I didn't know how i can check to global cd. I can check all spells and when 5 spells under 2 second and have the same cooldown, then i think the global cd is active.

I think i will insert it in the next days.

Changes in Localization:

French-Localization had some russian texts.

The japanse localization added.

The russian localization updated.

Bug-Fixes:

Ignore Global-Cooldown on the Spell-CD option.

The hour value in the timer was wrong.

New:

Check Buffs/Debuffs on all units in your range or your group. (Any)

Limit the Check to the group or to one member in the group. (1-5)

Thanks to Wanderer and nineblood for the translation.

Кто-нибудь может объяснить зачем там поле "по правилам:"? И как им пользоваться.

The field give you the possibility to create a chain of rules.

For example you have a buff on you and when this is active than you should use a spell.

So you can create a rule for the buff and than create an other for the cooldown for your spell. Now you see when you need to cast it.

On the shaman/warden is this so:

You have a buff on your pet and if it is active your pet do 70% more damage (great hunt). You create now a rule for the cooldown that shows you when it is ready. Now you insert the name (the editline on the top of the settings - it is displayed in the list) in the "по правилам:"/"if rule true:" field.

I'm not using that, because i have a seperate picture for great hunt. I know not all classes, it is currently an extra feature. I think it is needed for spells, that give you a buff or do a debuff, and the cooldown is lower than the buff/debuff duration.

• 3 недели спустя...

Подскажите плиз где лежит файл с в котором содержатся настройки (то есть те бабфы дебафы которые ты добавил) ото win 7 ушла на восстановление и все что я добавил пропало не хочется повторения)

The configuration of all your addons are in two files. you can find it in the personal folder in your allods installation directory. You can look into the file with notepad and search for PowerAuras. If you find your buffs/debuffs then you are in the right file.

ty Подскажите пожайлусто а как перенести уже настроенный адон на другую машину При копирование текстового файла самого адона настройки PowerAuras на другую машину в игре настойки адона пустые .

You need to copy the block of the settings to the correct character. In the file are one section per character. When you put your settings in the wrong section, then the settings can't load.

• 4 недели спустя...

Народ как им пользоваться? Все перепробовал не могу поставить на баф некра Щит крови

I have heared from many people that the Addon doesn't work since 2.0.06. The developers of the game changed the events "EVENT_UNIT_BUFF_ADDED", "EVENT_UNIT_BUFFS_CHANGED", "EVENT_UNIT_BUFFS_ELEMENT_CHANGED" to "EVENT_OBJECT_BUFF_ADDED", "EVENT_OBJECT_BUFFS_CHANGED", "EVENT_OBJECT_BUFFS_ELEMENT_CHANGED".

In the last days i was not very active in the game and i didn't see the bug. I wonder why no russian people report, that the addon didn't work on AO 2.0.06+. I have at home a new version of the addon that fix the problem with the renamed events. In the next days I will update the addon here.

I think all problems with the addon come from the renaming of the three events.

"Size" = "Taille"

"while" = "Tant que"

"Show only if the following conditions are met :" = "Afficher seulement si les conditions suivantes sont remplies :"

"Casted by me or my pet" = "Lancé par moi ou mon pet"

"mounted" = "Sur une monture"

"not monted" = "à pieds" (if you mean when player isn't mounting)

"Stack size :" = "Nombre de Stack :"

better translation :

"toute" > "Tous"

"Si le numéro de membre du groupe :" > "Si le numéro de membre du groupe est :"

"ennemie" > "Ennemi"

maybe better translation (to fill in room) :

"afficher le timer :" = "Chronomètre :"

"Cible de votre cible" = "Cible de la cible"

"Show only if the following conditions are met :" = "Afficher dans les cas suivants :" (display in following cases:)

• 4 недели спустя...

The configuration window was full and i can't add more controls to it.

At this weekend I did a new control in my library that allow me to insert pages to it.

I splitted the window into 3 parts. Basic settings, conditions and view.

Very nice is the animation for the page change. :)

I fixed some bugs:

- The icons in the list was only shown if you saved a item

- The icons for spell-cd was only displayed when you cast the spell, that is not neccessary

- The item was loaded wrong into the window, when you go into an item with buff picture and then to one without

I added new features:

- Settings splitted into 3 parts

- Item-CD as a possible basic condition

- You can set the range for the timer as condition

Updated french localization, thanks to arkahys.

после установки аддона у меня ярлык залип в самом низу

он не перетаскивается мышкой

может есть слэшь команда вызова окна аддона?

или может есть вариант отлепить иконку аддона?

Allods_111121_015419.jpg

Пожалуйста сделайте кто-нибудь скрин с настройками дебафа "Смертельное зелье" когда друль использует его против меня. Очень надо, а настроить не получается :(

The Addon Manager would help you. Go in the Addon Manager - System Addons and uncheck the Addon ContextActions. Now you can move the Button to an other location and then check ContextActions. I hope that help you.

I will try to add a slash command to place the button in the middle of screen, when i'm at home.

Edit 03.02.2012: I added the slash command with r17. It is /paurasreset

I didn't changed the buff/debuff-parts.

Before i released the new version, i had tested the Addon. Debuffs are displayed.

I will test it again.

Добрый день!

Не могу настроить дебаф смертельного зелья от друидов.

Выбираю пункт "показать" "дебаф" "вы" и в списке бафов/дебафов не нахожу данного дебафа вообще.

The list show only the buffs that you have seen since the addon was loaded.

We can not get a full list of all available buffs.

You need the full and exact name for it. The icon will be displayed when you get the debuff. You can ask a druid for use it on a training dummy, then you have the debuff in the list.

не получается настроить эффект - "цель громобоя"; аддон не срабатывает при использовании громобоя на моего персонажа, перебробовал множество вариантов настроек

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования