Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

Ciuine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

DoTTimer

Просмотр файла

This tracks all buffs/debuffs cast by the player on all targets. Works for all classes.

Отслеживает все баффы/дебаффы, повешенные игроком на все цели. Работает для всех классов.

Customizable with Config Window via (/cw); (text appears in your language)

r0cf2f.jpg

Drag and drop without ConfigWindow accessed via /dttdnd.

Very nice and useful addon. Can you make an option to filter out some buffs, because Paladin has a buff which is always on him but resets every 10 seconds and its quit annoying to constantly see it refresh.

Also would be very useful if on top left bar it would display your health and on top right bar it would display targets health so that you don't need to look up at avatar's and target's boxes for health.

The first suggestion is doable, and something I was already considering since I personally see like 9 aura of potencies whenever I cast a spell. :P Not that I care about buffs though. I'll add a ConfigWindow EditLine button that lets people add/subtract ignored buff names, and possibly a ConfigWindow Table button to view values in the ignored table.

For the second suggestion, I think this would be best in a separate add-on. This is designed to be primarily a buff/debuff timer, and I do not want to add unnecessary things.

Update: First suggestion done, requires ConfigWindow r4.

Кстати записи в игнор лист в Config Window нужно писать на русском (я был весь в сомнениях по этому поводу). Может кому нибудь это пригодиться :)

I don't understand, is there an issue with the EditLine for Cyrillic?

Quote:
Может кому нибудь это пригодиться :)

Translates to, "Can anyone else is handy". But I guess I should assume it means "Perhaps this is useful to someone".

Классный аддон! Но все же хотелось бы иметь переведенный аддон Quartz от WoW. Теперь о Addon, не могли бы вы занести buff "Исцеляющая аура" (паладины) в список исключений? Потому что находясь в группе, паладин вешает на группу этот бафф благодаря чему интерфейс для аддонов заспамливается этими баффами. Спасибо

Buff's.jpg

Class аддон! But nevertheless it would be desirable to have translated addon Quartz from WoW. Now about Addon, you couldn't bring buff "Curing aura" (paladins) in the list of exceptions? Because being in group, the paladin hangs up on group this бафф thanks to what the interface for addon spaming these buffs. Thanks

Buff's.jpg

P.S. translate.google.com - shit

Buff_s.jpg

If you look at the notes for the add-on there's an Ignore List, which you can type in the buff you want ignored and it will ignore it.

I need translating for the ConfigWindow display to avoid these replies.

This was why I gave the table display, so you could see what you typed in. To remove the values just type it in again.

Вот такое я наблюдал на арене.

Аддон, как мне кажется не понимает что мной убитый игрок умер, так как переделали смерть на арене (после нее игрок не попадает в чистилище но на него вешается бафф) Это все на одного и того же перса дебаффы я его побеждал раз пять и все они оставались.

That is, I watched in the arena.

The addon seems to me that does not understand me dead player died, as altered by the death scene (after the player does not get in purgatory but it hung buff) It's all on the same Persian debuffs I won it five times and all of them remained.

69031.jpg

I've seen this as well. It's likely related to the dynamic ID system and how frequently they change player IDs. I'll see if I can fix it. I can try and change it so that it updates the list when the Avatar's zone changes to prevent the despawn recognition failure.

• 4 месяца спустя...

i'am french and i'll try to be understandable :

Could you add an option to keep buff severals seconds after it finish ?

i'am DPS /healer and need to restart "Cleansing Flame", but if i'am "late" buff dissappear and i can't select good mob from pack.

An option for "remove latence" should be very interresting. (displaying "0.0 sec" remaining or "ended" for few seconds)

I hope i was explicit.

some timing bug:

as you can see, fanatishizm timer not updating, but progress bar properly decreasing. this happen if i stay and do nothing, any actions result in updating timer by correct number at the time of doing that action

maybe 3.0 patch bug

That's odd, are there any errors in the mods.txt related to the add-on?

Oh, nevermind; I see the problem. The first buff might be breaking the rest.

Try this;

nope. not working

nothing in log

up: now timer doesn't update at all, even when doing something

up2: it sometimes uptdates, but very rarely

up3: it updates the moment new buff appears

and btw, when i press esc (menu appears) and esc again, somehow appear configwindow screen. what?

I have no idea why the game does that to certain add-ons. ConfigWindow and ShipHUD don't have escape recognition, yet it seems to cause them to randomly open.

I'll look into why the buff event responsible for the second update is no longer working. (Perhaps they decided to stop spamming it every second.)

Do you have any buffs/debuffs that stack that you can test without adding or subtracting any new buffs (mainly Summoner Neurotoxin is what I mean)? The event that isn't firing is also responsible for stack count updates.

С версии АО 2.0.8 или 2.0.9 событие EVENT_OBJECT_BUFFS_ELEMENT_CHANGED стало приходить только при изменении количества стаков бафа

--

From the version of AO 2.0.8 or 2.0.9 event EVENT_OBJECT_BUFFS_ELEMENT_CHANGED began to come only at change of an amount of buff stacks

--

PS. Очень странно, что это заметили только сейчас

Hi,

do you have an idea, why this addon does not show the procs of Static Charge and Gaping Wounds?

My problem is, that Static Charge is unseen at all, either in Addon nor in the standart UI.

Gaping Wounds I only see in standart UI.

PLease help :-)

Thanks Nikon, this is where I was heading with my inquiry. I'll have to attach the numbers to a second timer, I guess it is good that they made it spam less should reduce lag from buff add-ons. I'll figure out a work around and maybe even make some changes to the Element Changed code to allow it to only update buffs rather than create an entire new set.

Buff add-ons were the first add-ons where I actually encountered a "not enough memory" mods.txt error, from the constant spamming of Element Changed. :P

Probably the reason it was only discovered now was that the add-on wasn't completely functional for 2.0.06 due to an API flub. (API says unitId and index are passed through EVENT_OBJECT_BUFF_ADDED, but actually passes unitId and buffId.)

Google Translate:

Благодаря Nikon, это то, где я шел с моим расследованием. Мне придется приложить номера секундный таймер, я думаю, это хорошо, что они сделали это спам-менее должны сократить отставание от баффа дополнений. Я выяснить, обойти и, возможно, даже сделать некоторые изменения в элемент изменен код, чтобы позволить ему обновить только любители, а не создавать совершенно новый набор.

Buff дополнения были первые дополнения, где я на самом деле столкнулись "недостаточно памяти" mods.txt ошибки, от постоянного спама из элементов Changed. : P

Наверное, поэтому он был обнаружен только сейчас было то, что дополнения не был полностью функциональным для 2.0.06 из-за API промах. (API говорит unitId и index пропускают через EVENT_OBJECT_BUFF_ADDED, но на самом деле проходит unitId и buffId.)

Could those of you with the 3.0 client test this? (Lots of code changes to potentially adapt to the breaks mentioned, addition of optional FadingDisplay functionality [default-off], and localizations for ENG/RUS/FRA/GER/JPN/BR/TR.)

looks good! thx))

btw: rus texts

Code:
 ["rus"]  = {

["Buff"]  = "Цвет Баффа",

["Debuff"]  = "Цвет Дебаффа",

["StackCol"]  = "Цвет стека",

["NameCol"]  = "Цвет названия",

["BuffTCol"]  = "Цвет Таймера",

["Background"]  = "Цвет фона",

["StackSize"]  = "Размер стека",

["NameSize"]  = "Размер имени",

["BuffTSize"]  = "Размер Таймера",

["SizeY"]  = "Размер Баффа по Y",

["BNameShow"]  = "Показать имя Баффа",

["NameShow"]  = "Показать имя",

["BuffShow"]  = "Показать Бафф",

["DebuffShow"]  = "Показать Дебафф",

["C2T"]  = "Выделение при нажатии",

["Ignore"]  = "Игнорировать",

["IgnoreL"]  = "Черный список",

["FadingDisplay"]  = "Показать Затухание",

},

better not use google again >_<

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования