Перейти к содержанию

Дайджесты за январь-февраль

Обновления гайдов и аддонов

Январь Февраль

Мониторинг серверов и редактор аддонов

Представляем вам две легенды. То, о чем можно было только мечтать, стало реальностью.

Мониторинг серверов Редактор аддонов

Подсказки из игры на вашем сайте

Теперь вы можете отображать сведения о внутриигровых элементах простым наведением курсора мыши.

Подробнее

Апдейтер аддонов

Представляем вам программу для автообновления аддонов и делимся подробностями.

Подробнее Скачать

ShipHUD

Ciuine

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Like "I kill you" - "I agree!" :)

BTW i did not use your addon, but it'd be nice to have bars instead of colours, because coloured interface does not show exact picture for 99% of people (who don't recognize billions of colours).

• Ответов 140
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Bars would become a little heavy widget wise, because each panel would need to have another "hide" panel, and a large background panel would need to be put in.

As for billions of colors, Blue = 100%, Green >= 75%, Yellow >= 50%, Orange >= 25%, Red > 0%, Grey = 0%. It's the standard color spectrum ascension. With a 5*i% change for shields, IE 80, 60, 40, 20..

исправлены ли жесткие тормоза при работе реактора?

зы: просто кор на модификации. проверить не могу.

I have zero clue what you just said. Translation came out as "Fixed a hard brake at the reactor? PS: just root for the modification. check can not."

Google Translate:

У меня нет понятия, что вы только что сказали. Перевод вышел как "Фиксированные жесткие тормоза в реакторе PS: только болеть за модификацию проверить не могу.."

Oh, that's not bad...

I thought that you are using colour merge methodlike original HUD, where you get an accurate colourification depended on percentage. Like:

Green = 00FF00

RED = FF0000

Like 57% = 6F9100 (e.g. a colour at 57% between red and green).

Oh no, I wouldn't burden people with having to keep track of that. :P However, that sounds like a good idea to use as a toggle for a modified toHex() converter like the one in WhisperWindow.

BTW: Your fix is not working. I've tested it in combat and the first buggy cannon is at the second slot and the second at the first slot.

That stinks, but it is working correctly. It just means that when it sorted the cannons by slots 1-8 when it hit your cannon at side 5 slot 5 and side 5 slot 5 it put the second cannon first and the first cannon second.

I don't know if you have these cannons placed specifically because that is how you want them placed, but if you could I would suggest slightly separating them, preferably by side. Obviously my fix was specific for your problem and was trying to correct an error in the game's code which will hopefully more than likely be fixed in the upcoming EU/NA patch, but the sort function is sound and it's better than not seeing a difference in the cannons at all. (If you ask me. :P)

IMO this won't be fixed untill one of 2 things occur:

1) You ask your community to ask your localizators to ask russian developers to fix that bug, which is quite impossible chain reaction.

2) This bug leads to very big game disbalance, cheats, hacks, laggs, overpower weapons or stuff, which is even more impossible and unprobable.

BTW we have a bug that is not quite game bug but "gamedeveloper-bug" that leads to almost guaranteed arena access.

And they promise to fix it in NEXT WEEK! After more than SIX MONTHS of bug existence!

BTW this bug is 100% described by:

Code:

function GetRandomNumber()

return 4 -- was gotten by dice throw, guaranteed to be random number

end

And i still DON'T believe that they will fix that. Or they will just change 4 to a new random number for next 2-3 months...

• 2 недели спустя...

Здравствуйте ,

1) не могу передвинуть панель с помощью команды / shuddnd

2)не всегда корректно показывает повреждения ,то есть повреждения есть, а на картинке все идеально

3) самое главное ))) есть ли возможность показывать панель поверх карты астрала ?,Так как эта информация нужна прежде всего человеку управляющим кораблем в бою

Здравствуйте ,

2)не всегда корректно показывает повреждения ,то есть повреждения есть, а на картинке все идеально

3) самое главное ))) есть ли возможность показывать панель поверх карты астрала ?,Так как эта информация нужна прежде всего человеку управляющим кораблем в бою

Здравствуйте ,

• 4 недели спустя...

When you translate /shuddnd using Google Translate turns into / shuddnd, there's never a space in my slash commands.

That should be fixed now. (Atleast for the Iconic version at the moment.)

Use /shudtop in the new version to do this.

Google Translate:

Когда вы переводите /shuddnd использованием Google Translate превращается в / shuddnd, там никогда не пространство в моей команды черту.

Это должно быть исправлена​​. (По крайней мере для версии Iconic на данный момент.)

Используйте /shudtop в новую версию, чтобы это сделать.

• 3 месяца спустя...

Перестал работать после патча 2.0.08.12

Code:
Error: addon ShipHUD: Error while running the chunk

Error: addon ShipHUD:    [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] :73: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

Error: addon ShipHUD:   func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1,  [C] 

Error: addon ShipHUD:     func: ShieldCheck, global, line: 73, defined: Lua, line: 48,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

Error: addon ShipHUD:       func: ShieldChanged, global, line: 253, defined: Lua, line: 251,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"]

Отсеянные ошибки

Code:
485 Error: addon ShipHUD: Error while running the chunk

23 Error: addon ShipHUD:    [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] :95: attempt to call field `GetHealth' (a nil value)

23 Error: addon ShipHUD:   func: GetHealth, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1,  [C] 

23 Error: addon ShipHUD:     func: GetShipData, global, line: 95, defined: Lua, line: 91,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

23 Error: addon ShipHUD:       func: AvatarShip, global, line: 298, defined: Lua, line: 294,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

381 Error: addon ShipHUD:    [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] :73: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

462 Error: addon ShipHUD:   func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1,  [C] 

381 Error: addon ShipHUD:     func: ShieldCheck, global, line: 73, defined: Lua, line: 48,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

462 Error: addon ShipHUD:       func: ShieldChanged, global, line: 253, defined: Lua, line: 251,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

36 Error: addon ShipHUD:    [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] :71: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

36 Error: addon ShipHUD:     func: ShieldCheck, global, line: 71, defined: Lua, line: 48,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

1 Error: addon ShipHUD:         func: Init, global, line: 415, defined: Lua, line: 389,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

1 Error: addon ShipHUD:           func: ?, ?, line: 420, defined: main, line: 0,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

1 Error: addon ShipHUD: Can't execute script for addon: Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/AddonDesc.(UIAddon).xdb

45 Error: addon ShipHUD:    [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] :81: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)

45 Error: addon ShipHUD:     func: ShieldCheck, global, line: 81, defined: Lua, line: 48,  [string "Mods/Addons/ShipHUD/ShipHUD.lua"] 

Thank you, this error makes more sense. I'll correct the issue for the RU client.

They have changed the transport health functions. So I will have to make adjustments according to that. I do not have the new functions in front of me at the moment so it might take a few days for me to get this up.

Could either of you test this fix? I don't have a RU astral ship to test this on myself.

Все работает.

It works good. No errors in log.

And still there's an error. 1 of the cannons on the right side of lower deck is still overlapipng the other one

_.png

File: _.png

there're some bugs in add-on. in the battle it sometimes stop changing information. And when going to the ship it can show not all devices.

these bugs were in previous versions too

Most of these bugs are actually out of my hands.

The cannon problem seems to come about from two like named cannons being put on the bottom deck next to each other. The game then treats these two cannons as if they are in the exact same slot due to bad codes. (The state managed visor add-on shows the exact same bug. If this is incorrect, inform me of such and I'll see what is wrong and if it is fixable.)

The when going on to ship and it doesn't load all devices is a table sending "problem" from the client. When the ship is facing the wrong direction in the hangar the player can no longer "see" the rear devices so these devices are not sent as transport devices when requested via transport.GetDevices(); the same is true of some occasions when the player dies/teleports and loads the transport too slowly, this results in zero devices loading. I will try and put in a second timer that activates after a player boards a ship that attempts to "re-fetch" the data after five seconds and then deactivates.

For the battle problems, could you explain in more details? What stops changing information and at what percentage? I know that the game tends to sometimes "ignore" 90%+ to 100% changes.

ВНИМАНИЕ!
Обязательна информация из \Personal\Logs\mods.txt для диагностики ошибки.
Иначе вам не помочь.
В игре включите в Меню → Интерфейс → Общие настройки → Запись ошибок пользовательских дополнений. Затем запустите аддон в игре.
Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Пользуясь сайтом, вы принимаете Условия использования